Fraud call for job

• Last Post 08 May 2019
ParthaThakur Chakraborty posted this 11 April 2019

I am Partha Thakur Chakraborty from Kolkata. I received a phone call from a lady named Dipangshi from naukri.com and she told me that against my job application on an online job search site, they have got my details and I am selected for Bandhan Bank Cashier post but before proceeding further, I have to register with naukri.com and deposit registration fee of Rs.2100/- to their bank A/c detailed as: Naukri.com (Info Edge India Ltd.), A/c No.36454888093, IFS Code SBIN0011547. I have deposited the said amount and they told me in a reply email that they will arrange telephonic interview today. But now they can't even pick up the telephone. Now I realize that they are fraud. Their telephone no. is 7830625706, whatsapp no. is 7830625769. I have all documents and conversations. Please help.

VansEnforcement posted this 08 May 2019

Dear Partha,

We are glad that you have decided to post your experience to help others from becoming a victim of such fraud. We are collecting information about such scams in order to prevent such scams in the the future. 

If you have received an email from aarushi@teamhrnaukri.com, please forward it to our email address enforcement@vansinfo.com.

if you are using gmail, please follow these instructions to ensure that we receive the email header information.

Open the message you received from aarushi@teamhrnaukri.com to view headers for

Click the three vertical dots " ⋮ " next to reply

Select Show original. The Original message will show in a new browser tab

Click the "Copy to Clipboard" button to copy the entire message

Close the browser tab containing the original message

Compose a new email message and add the "To" address (e.g. enforcement@vansinfo.com)

Paste the copied text into the new message

Send the message

Thank you for your help. We will keep you posted of the development on this scam.

Close