Fraud by shine.com and global india services for hitachi- japan and took 22300+26800 INR fraudly

• Last Post 10 July 2018
AkramRehman posted this 26 April 2018

Dear Sir,

Download Shine app
This email has been sent to you by Sanjeev Gangwar Freelancer through Shine.com Senior Quality Engineer Exp: 12 - 20 Yrs Location: Japan Apply now REF: "HITACHI" DIRECT RECRUITMENT OFFER.

Your Resume has been selected from WWW.SHINE.COM for our Japan plant. The Company will select 06 candidates list of HR Quality Engineer / It is our pleasure to inform you that your Resume was selected as one of the 26 candidates shortlisted for the interview HR department by Japan by Telephonic. The Company HITACHI is the best power & infrastructure systems Company in world.

Interview Details:

Company Name:HITACHI Company Type: power & infrastructure systems Location-Japan Designation- Quality Engineer

Interview Process:

First normal Round (Telephonic) Technical Round (Skype or Telephonic)

Mandatory Basic requirements:

Degree or diploma in respected field. Minimum 8 years of experience is required. Must have passport or able to arrange within 1 month. Ready to join within maximum 3 months. Profile should be verified. Should have passport. Documents Scan copies required after First round. Passport Passport size photograph Educational certificates Experience certificates Profile Verification Certificate(mandatory) Functional activities: Overseeing production related tasks including planning, control and trouble shooting. Setting up production targets and achieving the same within time and cost parameters. Optimizing man & machine utilization to achieve per set production targets. Coordinating successfully with internal and external authorities for the smooth working operations. Establishing strategic alliances/tie-ups with financially strong and reliable suppliers. Undertaking Time Motion study for production packaging in order to achieve better utilization of man &machines. Standardizing material handling system and production and optimization of process parameters. Implementing systems and procedures for the smooth working of operations. Leading and mentoring the team for the accomplishment of targets. Production monitoring and evaluation Asset management planning Work over design and execution Production equipment design Cost estimating and budgeting Interfacing with working interest partners, service companies and regulatory agencies Evaluating inflow and outflow performance between the reservoir and the well bore. Assess costs and estimate the production capabilities and economic value of oil and gas wells, to evaluate the economic viability of potential drilling sites. Maintain records of drilling and production operations. Note-Send your updated resume at singh@globalindiaservice.com asap. Regards Monu Singh Global India Services Indias 2nd Largest Job Portal | Get Smart - Get Global India Email-singh@globalindiaservice.com mob-8954539831 Address:A-243A, First Floor, Pitampura, New Delhi - 11003

Apply Thanks & Regards
Monu Singh Global India Services
India’s 2nd Largest Job Portal | Get Smart - Get Global India Mob- 8954539831 web-www.globalindiaservice.com Add-A-243A, First Floor Congratulations for you... I am glad to inform you that as per your interview process was going on for Hitachi Japan for the post of Sr. Quality engineer,Your name has been shortlisted for final selection. And now we are preparing visa process. So we take some documents (N.O.C) not mandatory. And than after we will send your offer latter on your verify email id .some company details given blow so consider it. Company Name- Hitachi Corporation Company type-Electrical & Chemical Location-Japan Designation- Sr.Quality engineer Functional Area -Production Salary- Five lakh ten thousand per month with growth in Indian Currency Accommodation for family (Maximum 2 family members are allowed) Air ticket for Family(You need to submit passport copies of all members) Leaves (Total 40 leaves are allowed in 1 one year. You can Visit India 2 times with family in 1 year on company expenses but if you will visit more than 2 times then expenses will be given by your pocket) Car with driver for transportation facility. Medical facility Food Health Insurance Schooling for kids (expenses given by company). Now as per company guidelines Web global services have to completed the documentation formalities. So by today, tomorrow.Web Global services will submit the application for your IPA(In-Principal Approval) for the employment in Japan. I hope the IPA will approve within 10 working days according to MOM (Ministry of manpower Japan) guideline.Than after your visa will apply. So we will have to send these documents for approval. Passport. Degree certificate Passport Size Photograph Address Proof ID Proof Digital Signature(Scan of signatures) To complete the further procedure you have to pay some amount (Application amount). Payable amount for the IPA approval is 36400.29/Japanese (Yen) Payable amount in Indian currency is INR-22300/- Please complete the process asap favor of Web global-India Note-This amount is refundable before joining. Thanks Peter anderson(HR) Add.Tokyo,(Japan)

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
AkramRehman posted this 26 April 2018

Kindly help me to get my money back and punish all three culprits involved in this scandals that is Shine.com, global india services and web global services. More evident i can sent you by email.

GoreLal posted this 10 July 2018

Dear Sir please let me know I also going through the same process. Call me to alart me at 8285331978 I need your support may be if you guide it can save my money

Close