Vikram baghmare

• Last Post 20 January 2018
vaibhavSingh posted this 19 January 2018

dear sir,

mere saat bhi hua ..is babde ne olx p add diya tha ipone3/32...ham is se baat kiye no p call karne bola mai bihar m tha avi tanfer ho gaya h rajstaan or mai army se hu ..yahi sab hote bola phone vej dete h by curiyer wo mere name ka over nigh ka curiyer recipt banba k whats aap v kiye fir mai v 5000 paytm kar diya .. track all this no given by frauded man..1;--9828640166...2;---9649789509..3;--8824489490...4;--8094150021 my money trf by paytm on this no 9649789509  pls refund it.

i know sir its my fault but resolvd this mattere so many pepole go throuh this pls save them.

vaibhav

contact no-887739006

Attached Files

OlxIndia posted this 20 January 2018

Dear Vaibhav,

Greetings from team OLX!

Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

We completely understand your situation and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We wish to inform you that without any delay, we have blocked the seller's account as well as his number so that he cannot dupe any more buyers.

We assure you that our top priority is to maintain a safe and secure OLX community and remove users who do not comply with our Terms of Use.

Also, it is submitted for your information that OLX only provides a platform to seller and buyer. OLX does not participate or interfere in negotiations during transactions.  We suggest that you always analyse the ad you are interested in.

As you said, you have some documents supporting your case, we suggest to take the help of legal authorities. Kindly file an FIR against the seller and OLX will provide all the information related to the seller to the legal authorities.

Addressing your concern is our priority and we will always give you the best possible service. Feel free to share your concern at safety@olx.in.

Thanks

Team OLX!

Close