Hello, Ian sharing this because this jobsearch.net name company also they have a address of Surat Gujarat got my resume from shine.com and called me and offered me weekly payment work which was to write and upload 600 resumes on their portal but after talking much with the girl I found that it’s a fraud and doing scam with me so I stopped working, also I was not well then today 30/7/21 Friday called me and said since I’ve not done the work so I’ll have to 5999 rupees as their portal amount and then I said okay I’ll complete the work and then she said Thai I’ll have to pay for the extension of days as one is priced as 1000 and for two days extension I’ll have to pay 2000 then I said I’ll not do the work then she threatened me that the company will a case against me and to clear the case I’ll have to 40000 rupees and continuously calling me .. please do take some action agains them otherwise they’ll keep on playing with the job seekers .Ive attached the address she has sent to me.also I asked about her detail but she refused to give that.