Fraud ATM call

• Last Post 26 December 2017
ShaanBiswa posted this 25 December 2017

+918579972947 (Asks for ATM card details) Please sue this fraudster.

Ravi Ch posted this 26 December 2017

I to received a call from +919052607734 asking my card number and expired date, stating call from SBI issuing a new debit card with photo graph on the card. I gave expired date and I refused to give the card number... Don't SBI r other banks doesn't have toll free number for compliments r for query.. SBI toll free number is not in use it is not connecting when cyber crime and other activities taking place why govt. Is falling to update their sites and service, when we receive such kind of calls immediately we approach and raise a complaint so that if it is not the bank who called the customer then bank can directly take action with the help of police and put check for cyber crime... Modi says everything should be online but for raising a complaint r to speak with respected bank customer care their is no service... Day by day a common man is struggling and loosing their money..

I received a message from them as below : DEAR CUSTOMER YOUR CARD 4XXXX7999 PREPAID DISPATCH ON MONDAY BY BLUE DART COURIER AND YOUR COURIER ID IS: X234062N THANKYOU REGARDS:

STATE BANK

Please if cyber crime r bank go through all this complaints please solve it and try to update your site and provide services 24/7 where a customer can approach you and solve his problem..

Close