Fraud agent

• Last Post 19 November 2020
DheerajKumar posted this 18 December 2017

Name of Bank: BANK OF INDIA

Account name: SHANTI RALEG Account no: 502810110002124 IFSC code: BKID0005028. ..mobile no.Correspondent Officer.. Visa Dept. Tel: +918587055291.... ..londonmigrationtravel@gmail.com

DR_RICHARDEVANS@mail.com. Fraud email address.. +447480063225...

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
DheerajKumar posted this 18 December 2017

Dear sir.

Ye Dr richards fraud man h or london mobile no se ck krta h or eskay sath ek fraud man ho ji india ka h dono k mobile no or bank account fraud h plz inpai action lijiye taki or koi meri trah fraud case mai naa sakay or abi bhi oska cl mere pass aa raha h money submit krwane k liye or mere pass inki sari recording or bank detils h plz agar aap inko pakdne mai meri help kre.kyunki inka cl hunesha on rahta h aap inka number jaldi trace kr saktay ho so plz help me.inkay no mai again share krta hu or bank account detais.jo es parkar h..... DR_RICHARDEVANS@mail.com. Fraud email address.. +447480063225...

Account name: SHANTI RALEG Account no: 502810110002124 IFSC code: BKID0005028. ..mobile no.Correspondent Officer.. Visa Dept. Tel: +918587055291.... ..londonmigrationtravel@gmail.com. Plz help me

AkashDevkar posted this 21 January 2018

Thanks dheeraj..... I also got this kind of message..... Thank a lot... Plz anybody take action on this kind of fraud....

JagadishJai posted this 10 March 2020

Thanks Dheeraj... I also got this kind of mail.

JagadishJai posted this 10 March 2020

I have attached here in this mail your Appointment Letter after confirming the receipt of your signed agreement letter indicating your acceptance of the job offered to you as House Manager to work in my house, Further proceedings, your UK entry Employment visa process will commence immediately.. I have contacted the British Embassy representative Agent for the immediate processing of your visa,

NOTE:You will be responsible for your visa fee of £320 pounds to the UK-immigration which you have to pay in your country local currency to enable them secure UK Entry visa. All these has to be in your name.

Below British Embassy Agent Contact detail who you have to contact immediately for your visa processing

British Embassy Agent Name: Mr. Dominic Asquith

Email: londonmigrationtravel@gmail.com

Below are the documents you have to send to the British Embassy Agent

DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN UK APPLICATION.

1. Your International passport
  2. Your passport photograph
  3. Offer Letter.

You are required to send the 3 above mention documents to the embassy Agent email ID ( londonmigrationtravel@gmail.com) immediately..

All other documents required by the embassy I shall send to the UK-Embassy in London and the same documents will be sent to your country Embassy with which the Embassy will contact you for regarding your interview and stamping of your visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost will be paid by me.

Thanks & Regards, Dr. Roberts Wilson. Tel: +447723827664. Plzzz need take action on fraud agent... Its effect on who are looking for job and don't have a idea all about this. So many people are suffering and lossing there money... Plzz take action.

HunnyBear posted this 16 March 2020

I also received the same email from Genevieve Bouchard-Fortier <g.bouchard.fortier@mail.utoronto.ca> and exact the same email from Dr. Roberts Wilson. Tel: +447723827664. Good to know I investigate.

ManinderDhuri posted this 05 June 2020

DR. ROBERTS WILSON.

60 Beckett Street Lees, Manchester,

Lancs 0L3 3JY. United Kingdom.

Tel:

I have received your mail regarding your application for the position of House Manager / Keeper and I have gone through your resume and it looks fascinating /interesting to me, I will be glad to offer you the job of House Manager, in my house in London. Just for your information, I have 2 kids ages of 11 and 8 years respectively and my wife all staying in my house...

Accepting the offer you are entitled to work Monday till Friday, Saturdays and Sunday will be your off days you will receive a salary of £7,700 per month, and I will also be giving you weekly allowance of £280 which is outside of your basic salary. Note: Your monthly salary and weekly allowance are not taxable, meaning you will not pay any tax.

Sundays and Public Holidays are off days, Also be informed that this is a 2 years contract of permanent/ full-time employment, the contract can be renewed at the end of the 2 years terms if found trustworthy

Including your offer, I will be providing you with the following facilities.

1.) A welled furnished accommodation including feeding

2.) A Fixed land phone and an Internet-ready computer.

3.) 30 days annual leave

4.) Free Medical/Insurance will be offered to you which is included in this offer.

Scan and send to me the following documents.

3. Send full address and Mobile phone number

I will be processing your contract agreement letter once I receive the documents

PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 2 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.

On the receipt of the scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.

1). I shall forward the documents to the UK-Embassy/immigration in London

2) Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the UK-immigration/Embassy for visa procurement shall be sent to me.

This shall be sent along with your attached documents to the UK-Embassy in London and the same documents will be sent to your country Embassy with which the Embassy will contact you regarding stamping of your visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost will be paid by me.

NOTE: You will be responsible for your visa fee of £320 pounds to the UK-immigration department there in your country to enable them to secure an appointment for your visa. All these have to be in your name. This is the only cost you have to pay which will be refunded back to you when you resume work in my house in London. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down, causing me to lose my money with no refund Do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay your visa fee to the UK-Embassy when needed

During your working visa processing. Write back and send to me the scan copy of the required document if you are interested.

ATTENTION:

This offer does not require any job interview as it is a private job and I will issue you the contract agreement bond and your Offer Letter once I have received your responds and documents before sending the documents to the embassy

Thanks & Regards,

Dr. Roberts Wilson

ManinderDhuri posted this 05 June 2020

This mail is also I received. After I just checked it on Google then I saw here 😌😌😌😌

RohitKumar posted this 30 June 2020

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 11:26 AM Dr Roberts Wilson <dr.robertswilson@hotmail.com> wrote:

DR. ROBERTS WILSON.

Tel: 

I have received your mail regarding your application for the position of House Manager / Keeper and I have gone through your resume and it looks fascinating /interesting to me, I will be glad to offer you the job of House Manager, in my house in London. Just for your information, I have 2 kids ages of 11 and 8 years respectively and my wife all staying in my house...

Accepting the offer you are entitled to work Monday till Friday, Saturdays and Sunday will be your off days you will receive a salary of £7,700 per month, and I will also be giving you weekly allowance of £280 which is outside of your basic salary. Note: Your monthly salary and weekly allowance are not taxable, meaning you will not pay any tax.

Sundays and Public Holidays are off days, Also be informed that this is a 2 years contract of permanent/ full-time employment, the contract can be renewed at the end of the 2 years terms if found trustworthy

3.) 30 days annual leave

4.) Free Medical/Insurance will be offered to you which is included in this offer.

I will be processing your contract agreement letter once I receive the documents

On the receipt of the scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.

2) Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the UK-immigration/Embassy for visa procurement shall be sent to me.

This shall be sent along with your attached documents to the UK-Embassy in London and the same documents will be sent to your country Embassy with which the Embassy will contact you regarding stamping of your visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost will be paid by me.

NOTE: You will be responsible for your visa fee of £320 pounds to the UK-immigration department there in your country to enable them to secure an appointment for your visa. All these have to be in your name. This is the only cost you have to pay which will be refunded back to you when you resume work in my house in London. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down, causing me to lose my money with no refund Do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay your visa fee to the UK-Embassy when needed 

During your working visa processing. Write back and send to me the scan copy of the required document if you are interested.

ATTENTION:                                                   

This offer does not require any job interview as it is a private job and I will issue you the contract agreement bond and your Offer Letter once I have received your responds and documents before sending the documents to the embassy

Thanks & Regards,

Dr. Roberts Wilson

--

ROHIT KUMAR 9871968089

PreetiGupta posted this 12 August 2020

After sharing my CV, same email I have also received below and then checked on google to verify about this doctor Roberts Wilson. I have found this as a fraud email with the help of comments here and like me, lots of other people have also received the same. Please be aware and do not believe on such offers for the sake of only getting jobs in abroad. I would like to thanks to all the people here who have shared their experiences so that anyone can think about this before taking any step. Its good to know the truth from Google here. Thanks.

Abhishekparuvu posted this 14 August 2020

DR. ROBERTS WILSON.

Tel: +447428289506

Accepting the offer you are entitled to work Monday till Friday, Saturdays and Sunday will be your off days you will receive a salary of £7,700 per month, and I will also be giving you weekly allowance of £280 which is outside of your basic salary. Note: Your monthly salary and weekly allowance are not taxable, meaning you will not pay any tax.

3.) 30 days annual leave

NOTE: You will be responsible for your visa fee of £320 pounds to the UK-immigration department there in your country to enable them to secure an appointment for your visa. All these have to be in your name. This is the only cost you have to pay which will be refunded back to you when you resume work in my house in London. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down, causing me to lose my money with no refund Do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay your visa fee to the UK-Embassy when needed

During your working visa processing. Write back and send to me the scan copy of the required document if you are interested.

ATTENTION:

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishekparuvu posted this 14 August 2020

Sir I have received this Email from Fraud. So many people are waiting for a Job so They do not understand this type of fraud Please help us against this fraud. Thank u sir

SavithaVatsala posted this 14 August 2020

Dear All,

Even I have received this email today and definitely will not believe such offers etc.  Being an Advocate and Law Professor myself, I can understand how such emails attract some innocent job aspirants who are desirous of working in foreign countries.  Let us not budge to such fraudulent offers.  I have made it a Spam message and hereafter will not be getting emails from the above Robert Wilson, Genevive Bouchard Frotier.

Thanks and regards, 

Dear All,

I have received one more email on 12th Aug, 2020 from Becky Mia, UK

It is as follows and has so many recipients :

"Send CV For Work <mail.cv4hoteljob@gmail.com>

Wed, Aug 12, 11:19 PM (2 days ago)

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

to sastraajay, satya.koruprolu, me, sawankrsagar_59, sawankrsagar_59, sawansagar1982, sawantsachin1983, sayyed_umar85, sea7685, sengines, seshubca, shafique_ahmed83, shahid7siddiqe, shaikimran5445, Shailesh_bandewar, shaileshbandewar, shaj.moh, shakeel_bgl, shakeelsonline, shakeertaji, shamiliravichandran, shankarb_2002, shankarbala_2002, sharadsasane2124, Sharanappa.methre12, sharmashivam700, shashank.shukla, shashanksrivastava22, shashi.k.podeti, shef_cute9, shefali_verma18, shilpan06, shirish.teni, shreyas.sanu123, shridhar_morkar, shrisamant, shubhra14, sidhupatilvk, sindhupriyab16, sinhapooja150, sinhapooja263, smriti.aims, snamedia, sneha.raut85, sneharaut85, sobanagideon95, sonawanedevendra025, sparihar.401, sravz1890, sreekanth_eee

Vacancies For You  

We are a growing team of creative, dynamic individuals driven by our passion for Hospitality Hotel.

If you are interested to be part of our team and have creative passion and ability, please send your CV for further process.

Regards.

Mrs. Becky Mia.                                                          
Recruitment Section
United Kingdom"

Kindly do not believe the above emails from Becky Mia too... I feel even this one fraudulent.

chandra bosem posted this 18 November 2020

Thanks for your update

DR. ROBERTS WILSON.

Tel: +447428289506

Accepting the offer you are entitled to work Monday till Friday, Saturdays and Sunday will be your off days you will receive a salary of £7,700 per month, and I will also be giving you weekly allowance of £280 which is outside of your basic salary. Note: Your monthly salary and weekly allowance are not taxable, meaning you will not pay any tax.

3.) 30 days annual leave

NOTE: You will be responsible for your visa fee of £320 pounds to the UK-immigration department there in your country to enable them to secure an appointment for your visa. All these have to be in your name. This is the only cost you have to pay which will be refunded back to you when you resume work in my house in London. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down, causing me to lose my money with no refund Do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay your visa fee to the UK-Embassy when needed 

During your working visa processing. Write back and send to me the scan copy of the required document if you are interested.

ATTENTION:                                                   

Thanks & Regards,

BaljeetKumar posted this 19 November 2020

I have attached here in this mail your Appointment Letter after confirming the receipt of your signed agreement letter indicating your acceptance of the job offered to you as House Manager to work in my house, Further proceedings, your UK entry Employment visa process will commence immediately.. I have contacted the British Embassy representative Agent for the immediate processing of your visa,

NOTE:You will be responsible for your visa fee of £320 pounds to the UK-immigration which you have to pay in your country local currency to enable them secure UK Entry visa. All these has to be in your name.

Below British Embassy Agent Contact detail who you have to contact immediately for your visa processing

British Embassy. Name: Mr. Dominic Asquith

Email: londonmigrationtravel@gmail.com

Below are the documents you have to send to the British Embassy Agent

3. Offer Letter.

You are required to send the 3 above mention documents to the embassy Agent email ID ( londonmigrationtravel@gmail.com) immediately..

All other documents required by the embassy I shall send to the UK-Embassy in London and the same documents will be sent to your country Embassy with which the Embassy will contact you for regarding your interview and stamping of your visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost will be paid by me.

Thanks & Regards, Dr. Roberts Wilson. Tel: +447428289506.

Same mail received by me from mr. robert wilson who is fraud. Its a big fraud they are doing with innocent people. Please take aa action against these frauds.

Close