Fraud Agent

• Last Post 26 December 2020
GAURAVGUPTA posted this 15 July 2017

Hi,

I recently requires the services of a passport agent for renewal of my passport and I used Sulekha.com to check the same. As soon as I listed my requirement on SUlekha.com, I'd received a call from Nitin Bhardwaj who said that he is an agent and can help me in renewal of my passport. He asked for Rs.2000/- via Paytm for the same alongwith my passport, PAN and Aadhar copy through Whatsapp. I did all of that and the next day he called me and said that he has paid additional amount of Rs.600/- to get an early appointment to which I objected that I don't need the same but he insisted on making the payment of Rs.500/- which I made again via paytm. However, after that day, neither is he receiving my phone calls nor answering my whats app messages. His mobile numbers are: 9212476021 & 9811630933.

Please help in getting back my money.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
RubiSharma posted this 22 November 2017

Yes, he is totally fraud . Now he changed his company name to Bhardwaj Enterprise and located at "building no 285 3rd floor masjid lane gk ii new delhi 110048 Near M block markit gk ii"  Previously it was situated in Ashram Delhi and named as Global World.

Nitin Sharma and his wife Indu Sharma both are fraud .  

Sulekha Link for the same is https://www.sulekha.com/global-services-greater-kailash-ii-delhi-contact-address

and Their website link is http://www.globalworld.in

ashishranjan posted this 27 February 2018

same happened with me. He took Rs2000 money & stop receiving call. Unfortunately he has called with mobile no 07011628821 which is Reliance jio & link with Adhaar card. When i send this msg to him that ur no is link with aadhar & easily traceable and lodge FIR. Even i have complain in Paytm to block Paytm & Paytm has blocked his account. Now he started calling me & telling me that he will refund Rs1000 and will refund rest after we take back complain. I refused & told him to return to full amount. You all should Lodge FIR and mention his this mobile no.

RoushanSinha posted this 28 August 2018

I have got reference of Nitin Consultants from Just Dial & Sulekha.com regarding name change consultants when i contacted Sulekha & Justdial Mr Nitin Called me from his cell 9811630933 and asked me you will have to pay Rs. 3000 for name change request i have paid this amount in to his bank (nb acct no named as nitin sharma is 0175000100218179  and PUNB0017500 and pls add benefcry with name of nitin sharma)

He told me my work will be done within 4-6 days (Paid on 9th August-2018)

Ohh my god after paying money he didnt take my call any time when called he just reply by sms (Can you call back letter?) this things happned from last 20days he never called me back and never reply on whatshapp

When i called from another number some lady take the call and said Mr Nitin is not available and hang up the call.... I called approx 200time he never replyed me back.... When i tole i am going to load FIR against you he just reply by Whatshapp i am ill will do you work shortly and call you tomorro same thing happed from last 4days no call back no response...

Request you to Sulekha.com & Just dial don't give FRAUD People number

Request all people do not call this FRAUD Mr NITIN SHARMA he is 100% FRAUD

sandeepchahal posted this 15 May 2019

My whatsapp no is 8684848286 send me detail who cheated by them together take action against them

ZulfiquarRana posted this 04 May 2020

Thanks!! This post saved me...I need birth certificate 

Rakesh Verma posted this 22 May 2020

Sir plz contact with me ,I am also complaint , now I registered complaint against him in cyber crime , dcp south , my phone number is 9211475752 , I have all call records and recording of fraud nitin

AnkitaMandal posted this 31 May 2020

This guy is a big time fraud, i asked him to make my domicile certificate at the earliest. He said please mail the documents and the process amount. i paid him through imps. AMOUNT WAS 2500/- then he called again in the evening and said lawyer is asking for more amount please transfer 1500/- more. I denied and said please get the work done after that will pay. And after that i called him 300 times he didn't receive. His wife picked once MRS INDU and said he is sleeping. She too involved in this fraud. BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD MAN NITIN SHARMA. MOBILE NO. 9212476021 OFFICE ADDRESS- BUILDING NUMBER 95 3RD FLOOR MASJID LANE GK-2  

RohitSachdeva posted this 19 August 2020

Hi, i have also been cheated by this guy, he has talen 2000rs from me and now not answering my calls... Please help

What is the help we can receive... This guy is not answering or picking up calls

Were you able to get your money back?... He has taken 2000ra from me as well

ManishBhasin posted this 16 December 2020

I wish I had checked this page earlier. The ass hole Nitin Shrama took my money as well. He contacted me that he can help with my fathers death certificate and asked him to pay. I considered him to be a honest person but that did not happen.

Bloody fraud has been cheating so many people. I hope the worst happens to this A**H***. Money is gone now.

I wish his bank account gets hacked., Bloody croock. A/C 17032413000600 // ORBC0101703

SAMIR TOSHIO TAKAOCHI posted this 25 December 2020

I have also sane problem with him. I paid 7500/- for domicile certificate. He did not give it and I cancelled it. but he kept money with him. He says he will return but nothing happen. Please do not contact him for any work.

DeepakLal posted this 26 December 2020

Thanks for complaing online.... I get save to seen these complain....He also asked for the same but i always prefer to check online before paying .....and found this .....Thanks 

Hi,

I recently requires the services of a passport agent for renewal of my passport and I used Sulekha.com to check the same. As soon as I listed my requirement on SUlekha.com, I'd received a call from Nitin Bhardwaj who said that he is an agent and can help me in renewal of my passport. He asked for Rs.2000/- via Paytm for the same alongwith my passport, PAN and Aadhar copy through Whatsapp. I did all of that and the next day he called me and said that he has paid additional amount of Rs.600/- to get an early appointment to which I objected that I don't need the same but he insisted on making the payment of Rs.500/- which I made again via paytm. However, after that day, neither is he receiving my phone calls nor answering my whats app messages. His mobile numbers are: 9212476021 & 9811630933.

Please help in getting back my money.

Close