Fraud

• Last Post 04 August 2020
SimranMourya posted this 09 March 2020

Beware of Captcha work Email : dept8336@gmail.com networkcredential321@gmail.com Contact: 070469 92032(advocate associate) also fake ! The company contact me by saying that they will offer me a captcha work and send me an agreement but that to was fake .I don't even signed any agreement by myself and before signing any form i check the company online I came across too many serious complains against the company and so i quickly blocked the numbers and spam the emails .Although i still receive call and messages saying we will take a serious action against you.But i tell you not to go on there words because that advocates are fake as i had cross check all details and they all are spam . If u check it on true caller they will show 122 spam on that contact .And the email above are also having allegations against them .So dont worry just plz don't pay anything because its there business to earn money .According to Act 406 and 420 of IPS they can be punished . Remarkable points - 1st the company should ask you the eligibility criteria as most of them are fake and attract students the most . And 2nd the agreement they give you or the NOC the send should be check .As it should be signed by both the parties.

Vivekverma posted this 04 August 2020

I also received the call from 9920064830 for CAPTCHA work, Email ID was the same dept8336@gmail.com. Please beware of fake jobs guys.  

Close