Dear Beloved Friend,

You may ask how I got your contact number, I saw your contact number through a search I did in all Asian Networking Services and foreign trade departments online here. I am glared to have finally known you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. I am writing this mail to you with a heavy heart, my names are Mrs. Ayisha M Nasuru am contacting you because I don’t have any other option; as I’m touched to open up to you, I am married to My husband who worked with Libyan embassy in United States for ten years before he died in the year 2005. We were married for eleven years without a child but then He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.

Since his death I decided not to remarry again, when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $3.8 Million, (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in USA Bank presently this money is still in Bank. He made this money available from exportation of gold from Oreo East Mining Inc. Recently, I have been diagnosed with Adenocarcinoma Cancer and the doctor said I have less than eight weeks to live; having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money and the gold involved to take care of the less-privileged people in your country; you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 20% percent of the total money for your personal use while 80% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage.

I don't have any child to inherit this money and my husband relatives are not helping matters because they are the one that were responsible for the death of my late husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death. I grew up as an orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member, just to Endeavor that the name of god is maintained... am doing this so that god will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank here in the States and I will send authorized letter that will approve you the present beneficiary of the money if you assure me honestly that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Also I would like you to meet the bank manager one on one for the claim of this fund if possible because I don’t need any delay; if you are ready to claim the fund I need you to start up the process without any delay.

Hoping to receive your reply at the earliest.
Yours sincerely

Mrs. Ayisha M Nasuru.