I received a call from Sandeep Khenchu stating Paras from phone number +91 08506043170 today stating they received my CV from Tech Mahindra and they are HR Managers from Hiring2Jobs who will get us job.

I asked how does the process go he said, they are helping Tech Mahindra and Infosys to get the best employees with proper verification. and asked me to log and register in their web site and process a payment of rupees 1956.00 and they will provide the invoice immediately and confirm the interview call by next week.

Job details he gave is for Tech mahindra  for team lead position salary 70k job timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.

I verified their website and called +91 8377083287 where a lady by name Neha stated that its not fraud and the HR managers are working on my profile and the job is assured . hence i processed the fee after that the screen showed a message which stated the card details will be shared to third party. and my money has been gone out of my account. the guy forced to to do this process immediately or the website will go off.

I waited as my husband wanted to re check on speaking he did not give any company email nor contact number for us to verify. He again and again asked to complete the process.

I called back and asked for refund he said he did not receive the amount. I said I have my bank statement but he used bad language and denied giving any information.

I need help we cannot keep quite on these frauds we have to get up and take an action immediately.