First I want to buy the laptop from the Google then I have paid him 49 rupees to show the interest that I have need to buy it but he didn't reply but reply again in the WhatsApp send me the pics of the laptop and told me to pay 20000 for 1 laptop again he said by mistake is he back to laptops and I phone was free with it but he said he was near my location police catch him and open the box he said there was two iPhones in the box and he does not had an international clearance so he told me to our pay again 11000 extra for iPhone and flight charges for the delivery man for 5000 for the delay charge he asked 5000 again why asking for this and that he asked money and I have paid him 50000 now again is asking for 10000 rupees he gave me 5 account numbers they are 1. BANK NAME. SBI. ACCOUNT NAME: GORATA CAROLINE KOBELO ACCOUNT NUMBER: 20161118158 IFSC CODE.SBIN0002769 BRANCH CODE 2769 BRANCH NAME PARISHRAMA BHAVANA 2.Here is the account details for payment kindly make the payment and get back to us with payment slip image copy for confirmation

State Bank of India Acct Name Dhamendra kumar saket, Acct No 20420475229,  ifsc code-sbin0000468, Branch Rewa sbi

Onqce payment is confirmed within 2-3hours invoice and shipping document with tracking number will be sent to you to track and trace your package

Awaiting your payment confirmation so we can program the shipment without any delay