Froud calling
Fraud Transaction
Just got a call from a number +91 7827394897 on dated 2 August 17 which says that they are calling on behalf of SBI Credit Card and they mentioned that my reward points of SBI Credit Card are expiring and they can get those points converted in to cash and getting settled in my current statement (means they will get it adjusted and will make my payment less by 5000). They gave me a OTP number on my mobile and afterwards 3FRAUD transaction of Rs.35000- each processed on my card & message came on my mobile, i got this suspicious & started calling them & she told me that this would get reversed & disconnected the call. I have raised a compliant at SBI helpline and blocked my credit card and created a case & asked there legal department to investigate & help in getting the amount credited back to my card account, Simultaneously request you to please help me on this issue. 
I am going to lodge an FIR now to my near police station but don't think that something will going to help me in this case.

032359 is the OTP for trxn of INR 15000.00 at Wibmo PayZapp with your SBI Card ending 9093. OTP is valid for 10 mins only. Pls do not share with anyone.

0323590is the OTP for trxn of INR 15000.00 at Wibmo PayZapp with your SBI Card ending 9093. OTP is valid for 10 mins only. Pls do not share with anyone.

864210 is the OTP for trxn of INR 5000.00 at Wibmo PayZapp with your SBI Card ending 9093. OTP is valid for 10 mins only. Pls do not share with anyone.

Regards 
Atul Barekar
atulbarekar143@gmail.com