theresumesearch.com they call me and said I will be earning 18,000 Rupees just by filling resume available on the website and there are no registration fees to start the work but you have to complete the work in 7days and if you don't complete the work in 7 days then we will extend the time for completing the work but there are 3 conditions first you are not allowed to do multiple login. Second if you left work in the middle then you have pay 6000 rs and third you must have laptop. I said okay then he told me to send the Aadhar card photo of front and back and email id. And i sent it because i searched their website seemed genuine because they provided contact number and email id of their company after sending the details of my Aadhar card and email id i decided to search about their website and i found there are many cases registered on cyber crime which are looking quite similar to my case then after read it i said to him I won't do any work i sent the screenshot of their company in which case has been filed. Then after that i deleted the details i sent to him and after that he started blackmailing me what should i do now?