This guy claims his name as Stephen and had posted ad on Facebook market place that he sells iPhones. He quoted me a price of ₹40k for iPhone X along with iwatch which comes as free he he he. He initially asked for a payment of 6k as advance which I agreed to pay after he convinced me by sending few images of his previous customers receiving the product which I reckon was fake . I knew this guy was a fraud but ended up transferring 6k . I do not have an explanation for that. It's always a fraud when it's too good to be true. After receiving 6k money he says I have to pay another 14k to have the product delivered as he could not send it through normal delivery and has to send it through air. This guy never informed be about this anytime before the 6k transfer . This guy will send fake photos and say it's his kid and wife and swear on them. I ended up losing 6k which could have been even more worse .Whoever doing a transaction with this guy or company please be aware that you are dealing with a fraud . Fraud A/c details Name. Zawlthanglien Hmar Khawbung, a/c no-520101207322046,ifsc code. CORP0000600,emfpk5445g,Corporation bank, branch Delhi. Name :MD ABDUL GAFAR, a/c no-8761000100028254,ifsc code:PUNB0657900,Punjab national bank, branch Delhi.