Hi Team, Please help to resolve the issue on urgent basis as i am stuck in fraud with stallion intellectual company , they called up n discussed their data entry form filling work details n ask for one Id proof to register with themselves n I agreed but after that I have discussed all the things with cyber crime team member. They inform this is all are fake. For the same I have already spent my 3000 rupees n team said you can't recover the amount but in future don't belive in this such kind of mails so, after that I have quit all the work. But now I am receiving mails from that company's legal department. Please check the mail which is sent by their team. Dear sir/Mam ,

We are Stallion  Legal Department. This email is to inform you that 
                   You have fail/not submit/cancel your work.Then according to the 
                     terms& conditions,you have to pay Rs. 5500+990 As Per Gst Bill in 
                      Within 2 days.

If you do not pay the amount then the company is eligible to take legal actions against you. Kindly Reply As Soon As Possible At This Mail.

Thanks&Regards.

Please have a look in this n help what I need to do right now. If they will harass me for the same. Kindly reply of this mail as soon as possible.