have got sms from mall and she said we have job for working from home base. So I joined that and she saod you invest 100Ts and you get 343rs it's a joining fee. So I joined got that money. And they told me ivest on the portal and you can finish the

Continuation :- Orders. I have completed mutilple orders. And they said you transverws money not received, pls check with bank like that. Before that I have multiple transvers. I checked in bank and confimed amount is delivered receipient bank account. After informing to FM Mall person. He said yes we received ur amount and agin u need to do the orders. I said i don't want grab any orders I need to withdraw my money. He said for you needed to complete the today's task to withdraw. I denied and asked for withdrawal, he convinced us to perform the task. I clearly told them I'm not going invest again. He said it's not required and u just perform the orders. But again it's same issue asking for recharge the money. I vomlltely argued with the person. The FM Mall person done the pay off of 20k and again he is telling me to inveat 12k. Bcoz the order the amount 32k change. I completely argued, because I have invested all my money 55k in to this and I denied to recharge again. After some days, that person is telling to recharge 5k and company will remaining and you can withdraw it. And we will you confirmation on employment, and with this you can earn 1799rs daily. Pls some of ne help to get my money. Still I have ౩6k+ amount in account and 60K+ amount is freezed and I can't withdraw it.