Flipkart Merchant Centre

• Last Post 22 November 2022
ManjareeTripathi posted this 20 January 2022

Yesterday i downloaded and joined the flipkart merchant center application of (Isckont) username Id in my whatsapp business account (9353337892) with the link provided by one of App agent (+63 917 490 1947) working in that operation.The agent is female and based on her instruction I went ahead and completed the level 1 and level 2 with the respective assigned tasks. However she has not instructed me in a proper or detailed manner and also not explained me about the outcome or challenges which I may face in order to complete the level 3 task. She has not asked/confirmed me whether I have that much hugh amount of money or not to go ahead.She also has not explained me properly about the number of tasks for level 3 and the amount related to it for completing them. I felt like i have been cheated and trapped in cyber fraud. When completing the first two tasks of level 3, I nvested my whole money I had to complete it along with the commission associated with it. However she has not guided me about money freeze state. Therefore, the money which has to be withdrawn after completing that last task underwent into freeze state which cannot be withdraw. Later, I went back and asked her about unfreezing it but I was being asked to complete the next task which is around 5 times higher than the previous task. I am not in a position to invest or complete that next task which requires 20k. And also I do not want the comission which I have earned. I just want my money back/refund which is: 1200 + 4299= INR 5499/-. I request you to please refund my money back.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
AmarahSingh posted this 20 January 2022

Hello that number is my agent too, I don't think she miss guided you because for me she's  the one of well experienced agent. Before I joined she explained me everything and after that I invest money and completed all the task.  As long as you trust the platform's process, you can get your money back. By the way, my total income is 100,055 rupees and she also gave me` a bonus of 45,000 rupees after completing all the task.

Sumit Jaiswal posted this 02 April 2022

I have also done the same thing after coming to vip3 they asked me to do 5 task I have completed till 3 but I don't have that much money to invest ahead ...i already invested above 25k ....when I asked them i don't want to continue they r not agreeing ....I'm stuck here ....they r continuously telling me that i have to complete this in any case .....Here from middle class a student who is actually studying right now has been pressurized by this merchant centre ..If something happens to me then this merchant centre will be responsible for that ....I'm also requesting them i don't need any profit just give my invested money back .

WayseChoudhury posted this 22 November 2022

Hi sir, it is a true platform to earn money? As some One is asking me to invest 200 now to save a product. So that I can earn 30rs commission. Should I invest ? Or I will loss my money, when I can withdraw this amount. As I can Not invest More than this if this is really true then I will borrow money. Give me honest feedback. I am student And don't want to loss my personal expense. Whatsapp-6281637208

Close