On 20/1/22.time 11.51. following fraud transaction took place. A call came from jio service told that your service will stop.needs to update kyc.so as to update 4g to 5g .so install team viewer quick support.by the time he told me to recharge plan of so and so rupees.first he told me to open jio app then he told me to recharge you have to use net banking or atm debit card .i used atm debit card details.then he told you get message from text message thanks for updating kyc details.instead of jio message i got message from SBI account that your account had been deducted with ₹ 20000..jio service shared details of mine to team viewer app and so fraud transaction took place.i even didn't share any OTP to them by the time money deducted.and soon SBI atm alert called me and told that fraud transaction took place from my account so please inform to cyber crime alert.by the time i blocked my atm debit card by visiting sbi bank.and i went to police station to fir for fraud transaction. OTP for online purchase of Rs. 20000.00 at FLIPKART PAYMENTS thru State Bank Debit Card 4592*56 is 436857. Do not share this with anyone.