FINANCIAL FRAUD

• Last Post 16 February 2018
TGKUTTY posted this 20 January 2018

Dear Sirs,

I have been a health insurance policy holder from IHO for more than 3-4 years and since they dis-associated with National Insurance Company I could not renew my policy which was due in Aug or Sep 2017.  But on December 17th I got a call from one Mr Surinder Chaudhary (from land line No 011-40348819) informing me that now IHO has tie up with Wellness India and he can renew my policy with this tie up for about Rs 12000 for our life time (myself & wife - 65 & 62 yrs respectively). He also assured  that I will be getting a set of gluco meter, thermo meter and BP apparatus as compliments.  He asked me to give the credit card details only after getting mail confirmation from WellsINDIA which I have done and an amount of of Rs 11997 was debited from my credit card account.

Though I have received the compliments from WellnessINDIA, I have not received the insurance policy yet.  I have tried to contact Mr Surinder Choudhary and he is not picking up the phone.  I have been trying to contact WellnessINDIA on the numbers which they have given in their mail.  Though the numbers are ringing nobody is attending the phone. There is no response to my mail sent to salesw@gmail.com and the mail sent to Support@wellnesindia.com got bounced.

It is, therefore, earnestly requested to kindly look into the matter and arrange a refund of my amount at the earliest.  And also request the authorities to book such culprits who are cheating innocent senior citizens like me.

Sincerely yours

T G Kutty

Ashok Kumar posted this 16 February 2018

PAYTM is just a medium of this fraud company, PARAMJEET is the head of this fraud company name PS Solutions in Tilak Nagar shown on Website. We called Paytm to find out the company address we are the buyers .. after requesting so much. a friend of mine working in Paytm said they cant take actions on this company you have to do police report in Delhi. PS Solution the fraud company address is 17/11A Tilak Nagar Delhi. Right Now they frauding with the name Wellnesindia before they are frauding with HealthManttra. Please i request you to report. dont talk to them they are the fraud persons we should have to report and drag them to jail. Please i am also a victim of this company. they will not give your money back.

Close