So my family was in dire need of some income when I applied to several websites such as naukri etc and I started receiving several whatsapp messages offering me data entry jobs. Most of them asked for a registration money, now if I am searching for job that means that I myself need money, how could I pay them?! So I rejected them, but suddenly this gam technology texted me offering a job to enter captchas and said that my registration amount would be deducted from my first pay, I was okay with that. They had certain other conditions that if I dont do the work, I will have to pay. I had no option but to agree because of my financial status, so they asked for my id proof, I gave my driving license and also I had to give my signature. Now after I started doing the job, the captchas were identical, you cannot differentiate between 1, l and i, guess work was the only option. Also, they somehow showed that the number of entries were somehow 40-60%wrong and the entries were somehow 50 or 100 less than how much I had actually entered. By this time, they had stopped replying. I asked them about the problems, no replies! I anyhow did the work, but the everyday results were frustrating. I stopped doing the work. After few days a lawyer called me asking about the money and threatening me to file a case. I took the help of my friend, who called the lawyer from his number and asked some indirect questions to verify if he was a real one and he was not. We also took assistance from a known man who happens to be a lawyer in the high high court and even he verified that this man is a fraud. But even then I did not denie to pay the money as I did not want any limitation regarding this, I told him to give me some time rather than just 2 hrs, but he said that a case is going to be filed and after that I would have to pay around 78000 rupees rather than 6900. Now I had no option but to block him. My family was going through high emotional stress due to this. I deleted every relevant documents and filed a G.R.E in the local police station and tried to ignore that and erase that this had happened. Now this happened around january end to february beginning this year(2020), now, suddenly after so many months I again received a call today (Sept 14, 2020) that have to pay rs. 200000 within 2-3 days. By this time I had done some research on this company and many similar complaints are filed. Here is another one. Mine. Me and my family has not improved a bit in financial terms, and rather, the pandemic has worsened our situation. Yes a contract was signed, with me and with many others, but a contract is not valid if the company is illegal or fraud. I need urgent help. We can no more take any stress related this and if something happens, we shall choose to take our lives rather than being able to pay the money. The number by which we received today's call is 9838604608. PLEASE, IMMEDIATE APPEAL