Fake job call for he post of HR in Airport Authority of India

• Last Post 12 June 2018
Poonam Koramkar posted this 19 August 2017

Received following mail

Eployment Services It was a pleasure talking with you today. As per our conversation I am sending you the complete detail on the registration at Airport Authority of india it will help you to get your better understanding Airline Services offers complete solution to your career needs with our revolutionary Career Stairs –Resume Forward Services, Resume Writing, Success Combo ,Job Assistance ,Profile Verification, career report Aid which will help you to enhance your job search and increase the chances of getting interview calls for India, Gulf and Abroad. Please send your Update CV, Highest Education Mark sheet or Degree scan copy and Employment (Current and Previous) Documents. Job Assistance
Overview First impressions are everything. Getting an interview with a recruiter can be tough. In order to get there, you need to promote yourself. With All India Job Services, you have a chance to show them what you & exposure truly about…and why you’re different from everyone else. Techniques to guarantee a strong interview performance Interview skills and communication skills are not just about speech techniques and structures. You may have come across studies or statistics which state that up to 80% of the impression that you make is through your body language. Whatever the reality behind this statement, it is uncountable that the way you dress and behave at an interview will strongly influence the person who is looking at you, even if it is subconscious. To make a strong impression, there are a number of rules regarding correct body language that you need to reflect upon and adopt:

Benefit: Your Job Search and Interview preparation Manager Providing value addition at every step starting from job search to interview homework Job hunting and sharing Keep updated on all current and relevant job openings! Our experienced staff personally updates you with all new jobs out in the market. We will do your Interview Homework Be it company research or interviewer profiling. In other words, if they have your profile, make sure you have theirs.

It happens in almost every job interview. Your potential employer looks you straight in the eye and asks the question that gets you squirming in your seat: "What kind of salary are you looking for?" It takes finesse and negotiating know-how to get the best possible pay and perks. You can learn how to navigate the rocky waters of talking about salary during an interview with the ensuing tips from experts.

By selecting from the job assistance options listed, you can learn all about the elements of the job search process. Each article provides information key to conducting a successful job search and links to web sites that will help you prepare for your next career. This information will help you get started, but it & exposure no substitute for the individualized help your All India Job Services can give you.

Our team of experienced professionals who come from HR/ Recruitment background works as your Relationship Manager. Ü The Relationship Manager search for the relevant and matching job vacancies using your profile details, preferences and on the basis of market availability. Ü The Relationship Manager share with you the most relevant and matching job vacancies in mail. ü The Relationship Manager does your interview homework by providing Interviewer’s background and Company Profile details on the basis of availability. ü Relationship Manager will send you relevant job openings via email. You need to be active on your emails in order to apply for jobs in time.

JOB HUNTING AND SHARING Our trained career consultants will search job on your behalf. These professionals will get in touch with the latest job openings and will help you to connect with these jobs instantly BENEFITS THAT YOU GET Once you share your job requirement with our career consultants than you sit back and relax. With complete secrecy and professional approach our recruiters over a period of 7 days will find the most suitable and attractive jobs for you. Note: Delivery Within 10 Working Days Profile Verification Pre-employment verification services for candidates A unique service that gets your profile verified and gets preference by interviewer, interviewing your profile. · An exclusive service that gets your topmost educational qualification verified · An exclusive service that gets your Current employment verified · An exclusive service that gets your Previous employment verified sand your doc
hr.airlineservices@india.com
2 passport sige photo 1 high qualification doc copy 1 id prof

If you not get anything from company side in that case your amount will be refundable. Total Amount:- 2500/-RS.

(HR TEAM)

Attached Files

Prashant Verma posted this 12 June 2018

I got a call from a girl and she said I'm from airlines services Ranchi and u r selected for the job in A.A.I Ranchi. Further, she advice me to make the registration process complete by paying 2500/- .

Next day I receive a mail same as written above. Also I got a call from a man who said about himself that he is HR of A.A.I- Ranchi and named himself as Vivek Chawla. and said me to pay security money of 7890/- to the account . I was confused, that man make my mind out of control and didn't get any idea of refusing to this job . Finally I paid that. Next day that man again said me to pay the amount for your training uniform kit with amount 12890/-

Now, I refused, he said this is your last and final process if you not pay your profile will be cancelled and your amount will be refunded.

Again a mind wash game ....

Finally I make a fool mistake of paying that amount.After that he provide me a document and different mail regarding my job confirmation on my mail.

I said I will not pay any amount next time from now . He said that he would not take a single rupee from me. He said my uniform for training is dispatched from there and will be at my home in two or three day.

Next day again he ordered me to pay 16600/- for document verification charge and said this is my final process and I will receive the uniform and final offer letter after that.

I said if I will unable to pay that amount because of money problem then.. He said then ur candidature profile will cancelled and u can get ur money back. I said sir I have no money to pay please do something.. He said u have to pay that amount today.

Finally I got a better idea to cancel my profile and get the money back. I asked this matter to him.. he just refused and said u have to pay verification charge if not I will not got the job asa well as money.

I said that u had promised me to refund my money ifmy cancelled my profile. He said ..No I will not refund. I said I can get a legal help from police... He said police will do nothing because I am from A.A.I.

Will A.A.I, POLICE and Government do something against these people to save student like me who are wandering here to there for the search of job to service in this world.

Now . See these things are happening in our country... unemployment is tremendous in our country and these type of people are providing a way to the youth toward attempting suicide, As many of the youth are not rich. Ex:- me I request the police and Government to attempt a strong action to put these people in jail.

Close