fake email

• Last Post 22 March 2021
SameerBhatti posted this 26 January 2021

i have received this email My Dear,

Thank you for your mail. I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. I saw your contact number at India Networking Database. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, my name is Mrs. Juliana Clara and am contacting you because I don’t have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you.

I am married to Mr. David Clara who worked with the Educational board in London for ten years before he died in the year 2005.we were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not to remarry again, when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of One Million Nine Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($1,900,000.00 USD) in a Bank in (St. Andrew Square, Edinburgh United Kingdom EH2 2YB) presently this money is still in the Bank. He made this money available for exportation of gold from London mining.

Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for seven months due to cancer. Whoever that wants to serve God must serve him in spirit and truth because God is the most high; please always be prayerful. The one that disturbs me most is that I am a cancer patient. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money and the gold to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 15% percent of the total money for your personal use while 85% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage.

I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not good not even good at all because they are the one that responsible for the death of my late husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death. I grew up as an orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member, just to Endeavor that the name of God is maintained... I am doing this so that God will forgive me my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you my lawyer contact details. He will direct you on how to contact the bank in London and he will send you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money, that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Also on the day of the transaction my lawyer will direct you on how to claim the funds because I don’t need any delay; if you are ready to claim the fund I need you to reply back.

You’re sincerely, Mrs. Juliana Clara

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Sneha P posted this 16 March 2021

I received a mail too from the same person and with the same content even got a reply letter stating that 

My Dear,   Thank you so much for your concern my dear, you don’t have to worry and I will thank you first for your urgent reply, and you’re such a nice person I really need you in this project. Due to my medical condition the Doctors have deprived me of all communication Device, i'm writing this mail from a Nurse Laptop. Our communication should strictly be through email because i don't want my late husband's family to know whatever i am doing. They are all praying I should die to enable them to inherit all my late husband's wealth. My late husband made his last will to make sure the funds were used for humanitarian support in a foreign country and I don't wish to jeopardize His last will.   Listen, why I needed someone like you to handle this project is because my late husband only wanted a foreigner from outside our country and not here in London to have my late husband’s earn fund and do as per his wish, I don't even want my late husband relative to be aware when and where the said fund transfer to and that is the reason why I needed your help most now am on sick bed here in the hospital in London and my last surgery will be soonest which I believe not to survive, my dear, please try and understand on my situation and carry on this project with me immediately, this is 100% RISK FREE and LEGITIMATE.   You have to contact my lawyer with this email: ( aadamnicholesn@gmail.com ) and forward your FULL NAME, ADDRESS, DATE OF BIRTH, MARITAL STATUS, OCCUPATION, GENDER, CONTACT NUMBER to him for the processing of the Charity inheritance funds. My Family Lawyer name is Barr. Adam Nicholas and he will need your complete information to raise the relevant documents in your name as my next of kin, i have informed him about you and he is waiting for your mail.   Kindly help me and have this whole fund in your position, you can build a school or safe house in your own country for the less privileged around you. I really believed in you that you have all things you need in life but think about the poor ones around you that don't have, let the God you worship use you and help poor ones around you and the God you worship will always bless you.   Please I have no much time with me again in this world, let’s start processing this transfer only with you before my last surgery which I believe not to survive so that you will have this One Million Nine Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($1,900,000.00 USD) as my next of kin in your position within few banking working days. Believe me; this will surely end soonest before you know it and this whole fund will surely be in your position.   Kindly start from now to seal this only to yourself to avoid mistake in transferring the whole fund to another destination, so you have to be careful with this, if anything you want to ask, just ask it directly to my lawyer (Barrister Adam Nicholas) because he will surely help and guide you to the last step of this transaction. You are to contact my lawyer through this email Id: ( aadamnicholesn@gmail.com ) and Our communication should be strictly through email.   Yours Mrs. Juliana Clara

DarshanU posted this 22 March 2021

Same thing I have received

DarshanU posted this 22 March 2021

Same thing I have received

ajinA.S posted this 22 March 2021

Same think I have received

Close