Fake email

• Last Post 14 October 2019
Rajeshmallipamula posted this 14 October 2019

Dearest Beloved,

Your mail below was received wholeheartedly and it is good to know that you are ready to carry out this charity work. I wanted someone who will understand me very well that is why I chose you. I will always pray for you and ask God to give you divine grace and strength to carry out this great assignment but all I beg of you is you be very honest, devote your time to this and ensure that you receive this payment on or before 14 days which is the mandate I gave to my personal Lawyer Mr. Richard Curtis whom you are to contact immediately so he will assist in processing the legal documents required to claim this deposit in your name within the shortest period of time. The document will transfer ownership of fund to you with legal backing to the claim of the said amount.

Kindly help me and have this whole fund in your position, you can build a neither school nor safe house in your own country for the less privilege around you. I really believed in you that you have all things you needed in life but think about poor ones around you that doesn't have, let the God you worship use you and help poor ones around you and the God you worship will always bless you.

Please I have no much time with me again in this world, let’s start processing this transfer only with you before my last surgery which I believe not to survive so that you will have this $3.8Million USD as my next of kin in your position within few banking working days. Believe me; this will surely end soonest before you know it and this whole fund will surely be in your position.

Below are the information of my lawyer, you should try to contact him today via email and also give him a call.

Contact person: Richard Curtis OF Curtis Chambers Of Legal Representatives
Telephone: +1(971) 217-9536
Email: barristercurtis@activist.com

I attached to this mail is my recent photos so you can see how this deadly disease has eaten me up. It is very important you contact my Lawyer Mr.Richard Curtis over
the phone immediately you receive this mail on his telephone number above.or send him emails immediately.

Reply to this mail immediately after you contact Him.
God Bless You.
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Aisha M.

Rajeshmallipamula posted this 14 October 2019

MRS AISHA <mrsaisha112@gmail.com

they have sent fake mails on this mail

Close