Dog fraud

• Last Post 16 December 2020
SonalMultani posted this 14 August 2017

Sarita Mishra ask 2 golden retriever puppies available for adoption last 15 days united shipping ask me new amount evry time 1st 10000 2nd 5000 at last 6500 I'm not paying last amount he not deliver puppies to me I have all account detel & mailing detels I m asking to my refund 17500 they not giving me rply last 2days

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SonalMultani posted this 14 August 2017

Pls help us

AkankshaChaudhary posted this 23 January 2018

I google searched for ‘Saritha Mishra fraud’ and found this because the same has happened with me. The lady did not inform me in the initial mails about the money to be paid for the delivery of the golden retriever puppy as she said it was for adoption and she’s not delivering the puppy and is asking for a sum of ₹10,000

AnujDawar posted this 17 December 2018

Can you please share her details? Like the email address and any other information she shared?

AnujDawar posted this 17 December 2018

Can you please share her details? Like the email address and any other information she shared?

PBaruah posted this 20 December 2018

I got a mail from the same name regarding puppies for adoption. I asked for more details. Although I didn't transfer any money, I got a little suspicious so I searched online and found this forum. I have the number of the person and the screenshots of the conversation. With all of us included, is there nothing we can do against this person?

1976saritamishra@gmail.com

But since I haven't transferred any money, I'm not 100% sure this person was trying to scam me. However, I highly believe it was a scam based on how the conversation went and the price that was quoted for transport (2.5k is too less for a puppy to be sent by air to some other state).

Were you able to contact the person later by any chance?

PRASHANTANCHAN posted this 17 February 2019

hello 

mam did u got any refund of money which u paid

or else did u placed any case against this scammers

SauravGupta posted this 02 March 2019

There is Nothing to do with the lady. There is a Guy behind all these scams. He steals some or others Identity and shows to the buyer in the name guarantee.

Bala Bhaskara RaoMandalapu posted this 17 April 2019

Hello saritamishra is not a person it  is big group, i have collected 11 personas details they shared even their Aadhar card for our satisfaction however those are nottheir Aadhar and they use google subscribtion US number we can not reach them either... they do not have Indian number if they shared their Indian number also you can not reach them.

this scam happening all over the globe especially now they targeted INDIA, south India....

If you have any details share with me bhaskar.infosec@gmail.com my number is 9884711039

Bala Bhaskara RaoMandalapu posted this 17 April 2019

Who lost money please open a case against them ... you are from which location ? reach out cyber crime police if needed i will share more details about this scam

AbhishekJ posted this 19 March 2020

They are back doing the same thing again... They are scammers and should be punished

AkashRangareji posted this 16 December 2020

yes even i thaught of buying a pup .but suddenly i felt like it was a fraud because the pup photo which was sent by the fraud had some snow in the background .

i have his adhar card details :

enrollment no 1218/61005/01606

to,Saritha Prakashchand Mishra

flat No-A/18 Eksar Neelkamal S.H.S.LTD

D.D.Borge Road

Near Eksar Thakur Pakhadi Eksar Village Borivali West 

Borivali West Borivali West Mumbai

Maharashtra 400092

ref:1918/13L/74019/75419/P

adhar no 6062 8799 7157

Close