I'm also like you guys.. got call and text from that . Like you all said they brain wash me to do this job. financially I'm sick due to pandemic so because of that I accepted their deal and got registered.. i completed the 100 forms.. per day i will complete 100 forms and in night time i keep rechecking those completed forms if there is any mistake. Like that i have checked till 600 forms in 10 days .. I'm dam sure that there will no mistakes in the first 600 forms and in remaining 400 there may be few.. but after submitting the work today i recieved the quality report they are that i have done 173 mistakes.. what is this non sense friends.. they have our username and password.. y can't login into it and make some in the correct forms so that the work accuracy will reduce and according to their legal contract we have to pay them 3400 rupees. This is their plan.. to make money through fake jobs.. pls tell me if there is anyone paid their penalty charge 3400 rupes for not meeting the 90% accuracy of work.. i didn't pay them and i will not pay the money.. Reply too the msg as soon as possible.. we will unite together for our justice guys plzzz....!!!