This company is completely a fraud and there only intention is to make money by cheating students and individuals looking for part time jobs I registered myself as a job seeker on different websites like naukri.com, quickrjobs, shine.com and within 2 days i got a call from many companies asking me to join but with registration amount which i didn't had but this fraud company offered me freework of 600 resumes in 7 days but i already knew that in any case i wouldn't be able to do that amount of work in just 7 days even if it will be easy so i refused but their representative said that you will be provided extra "7 days" just by calling helpline and some deduction will be made in your final salary and they talked to me so beautifully that i got mesmerized and even their agreement was so real looking that i signed "for it" not "on it" on a digital sign pad and they pasted it on agreement as emailed me and started my work but next day only i called them and said provide me extra time they said that it would cost 1000 for a day and i have to pay it in advance that i denied a said i wasn't informed so then i called the first person their representative and she switched off her phone so after a i got scared and started working fast but that work is so high amount that even if i had worked 24 hours a day it will not be completed and when i was confused somewhere in some resumes i called helpline but their answers were totally different from the one stated in filling instructions so i researched on internet for reviews and got to know fraud and i emailed them that i wouldn't be doing it any further and blocked their Mobile numbers i still really scared that what will they do after 7 days (20-01-2021) if didn't pay money please can someone help to let me out of this