I was searched for job then i find data entry job in quickr.com i applied then i got mail then i contact them and the girl named akanksha said to send one mailid and id proof then after some time they said to sign in a digital agreement then you can start the work. After signing the contract I did research about the company. The does not have even a single positive reviw. I asked them to send the visiting card and company registration number or copy of the registration certificate. But they are refused to give that. They were said that the company not cheated anyone. They are saying that company started from 2003 bit the domain which is they are using to cheating other was made in 2020 only. I didn't completed the given work in time. So now they ask me to pay 5,500 with gst tax and they ask me extra 3000 to close the case , I not agreed with them and i said i will not pay then he started harassing me to pay the charges otherwise we will go legally then also i not replied them then he said if you not pay he will keep civil case.

then i should pay 28,000 then also go to criminal case then i should pay 40,000 they was also said to hire a lawyer for arguing in a court they was harassing me very severely.

they didnt give me a salary which i was done and harassing me using sections 72,73,74.

I have a proof that website was created 2 months ago only.