Last night this guy named Saurabh Sapra, who helped my friends get a place via flats and flat mates, was sitting with us. At almost the end of the night around 3, he suddenly says he needed to use a laptop. Although he stays in the same building & could have used his own I let him use mine thinking it was some urgent work. Before returning my laptop to me he said that I may get a few notifications next morning. He did not ask me anything neither did he inform me before making posts of any kind. He asked my friend to log in from my laptop and probably did the same thing using his id. In the morning i got a call from another friend who told me that some 200posts had been made from my account, none that I was aware of. On opening my laptop I found two files on my desktop containing codes. One read 'add all friends Facebook group' the other 'sssssssssss". There was no other evidence or notifications and I probably would have not been aware of anything had my friend not told me. This is a case of Cyber crime and Intellectual Property breach and apart from taking action otherwise I want action to be taken by group admins as well so that things like this are not taken lightly.

He stays at The Peach Jasmine Apartment, 8th floor in Sector 31, Gurgaon.