This is fraud Mail.

Dear Beloved Friend,

Mine knowing you makes me happy, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid of what I am about to tell you. I saw your contact number through a search I did two days back in all Asian Networking Services and foreign trade departments. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, my name is Mrs. Ayisha M Nasuru am contacting you because I don’t have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you; I am now in quarantined in one of the New York hospitals which I can’t disclose to you now as it is of no use at this pointing time; My husband who died 2 days back of COVID-19 pandemic. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after been diagnosed with Coronavirus which lasted for only 19 days.

Since his death I decided not to hesitate in giving out all we have as I know that my chances of making it out of here are impossible due to my health conditions, when my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of 2, 57,000.00 US Dollars, (Two Hundred and Fifty-Seven Thousand United States Dollars) in USA Bank presently this money is still in Bank. Recently, my doctor told me that I would last for only a period of time due to I have been recently diagnosed with Adenocarcinoma Cancer alongside also this COVID-19 and the doctor said I have less than five days to live.

Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 20% percent of the total money for your personal use while 80% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage or those who lost their loved ones in this pandemic.

I don't have any a child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not good to me at all and did not care about me and my dead husband till his death so I will not let them have my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired against me from day one. I grew up as an orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member, so... am doing this to rich out to those who will need it more than I do.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in States and I will send authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money that is if you assure me honestly that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Also, I want you to contact the bank manager for the claim of this fund because I don’t need any delay; if you are ready to claim the fund I need you to go on and reply to me as soon as you got this mail.

Hoping to receive your reply.
Yours sincerely Mrs. Ayisha M Nasuru.