COMPLAINT FOR KUNAL LUTHRA PH 8447349512

• Last Post 02 August 2021
NESHESHAGARWAL posted this 10 July 2021

He (KUNAL LUTHRA PH 8447349512) is a cheater and he has cheated Agra also. He took order to deliver 10 lit oxygen concentrator in Hospital and took advance also but neither he returned the payment nor deliver the goods. He took 350000/- and returned 200000/-. FOR BALANCE 150000/- (ONE LAKH FIFTY THOUSAND) NEITHER HE ATTEND CALL NOR TALKS. Further he is such a fraud that on whats app his wife communicates that he is not well and will return very soon. Its now more than 3 months he is not responding. We have all proofs. All payment done against purchase order. HE IS SUCH A BIG FRAUD THAT ALL PAN AND GST DETAILS GIVEN ARE ALSO WRONG. Because of his activity and wrong commitment our Covid Hospital in Agra get closed. NESHESH AGARWAL-SLEEN OVERSEAS-AGRA PH: 9997870009

Nitish Luthra Luthra posted this 02 August 2021

My brother Kunal Luthra expired ,but he is given full payment return ,because this time Mr Naresh order this lovkdown and return amount 2 installment first 2lac ,second 150000 , but he is says wrong words says because he is no more and I will proof ,see 8n court all proof with bank statement full amount return .and I have restart the business in battery Scotty but return Karna ka Bad MA bhi hamra Sath kam nahi Kar raha I m going court and legal action

Close