Hi,

I have registered on the website (Indeed & Monster )for work from home jobs.

same I received a call from one person:- +91 7600559891. She said will send details on what up. so she sends the message to me. asked for ID proof, which I shared with him..then he forwarded a WhatsUp link to fill in the details. "https://resumetofill.com/client" In that link I received a contract I can't complete the task. now they are asking 5000+18%GST for contacting her. They ask for money Rs. 5900 with GST. If I can not give the money they will take legal prosess. What I do ? I am scared. Please help me sir. Please rescue me this problem. I can not give the money. I know it is a fraud company. During the signing of the agreement, it was on some similarly looking notary paper(Not sure if it was Notary, but it does look similar to it). Please sir help me. At first she said do not need money for this money. Then, now they have claim the money. They are threatening to me that they have my full details. If I do not pay, they will take legal action. They are threatening me with legal process. Please rescue me from this problem. Please sir help me. Take some action against this fraud company scam. Help me sir please. As soon as posible please take some action against this fraud scam. I will be grateful to you.