I am searching for online part time jobs from home and I received a mail about this resume research company ,where they said they got my mail from monsterindia.com . And they informed me about there is no registration fee and no need to pay for sake of security deposit. I thought it's genuine and accepted to join in there company for part time job. They gave me 600 resumes to complete in 7days ,with salary of Rs.18,000 and said please sign in rectangle box to accept the agreement in 2mins otherwise your I'd and password will expire.They didn't explained me about any terms and conditions ,aggrement acceptance. After two days I asked them more time for doing this work which I can't finish in 1week, they started to blame me that 'company gonna loss Rs. 28000/- because of you ,if you wana quit this job you have to pay that money and quit,,, otherwise we gonna claim case on you" I didn't even know this before that we have to pay if we quit this job,,kindly please suggest me anything about what to do next