Sir, With due respect I want to state that I from online home based work a lady WhatsApp me in my WhatsApp number and then when I queried her more then she blocked me and with payment doubts and with huge doubts I did not do the work as I was in doubt mind and no one cleared my doubts regarding payment and about work I was having many doubts for which I did not do the work because I thought this work to be fake for which I deleted the WhatsApp number of that lady as she had blocked me and now they have emailed to my friends email to pay 5400 +3000. Sir please kindly consider my case and help me out . They emailed me on 21st March and due to my health issues I was unable to reply them as my friend had not checked his email and when he checked today he told me and from his email when I am replying about their account details they are not responding.They are harrassing me and many others have also faced the same problems and they have raised complaints against that CNP solution and I have faith on our country's cyber crime officials that they will help us out of this situation and take legal actions against that company. Sir kindly see what they have written in email By the aforesaid mail we inform you that we have received your File from our Client (CNP SOLUTION) in order to take steps for legal action against you for violating the clauses of the Agreement duly signed and attested by you. You are liable Under Indian Contract Act 1872 and other provisions according to law.

We are sending you the soft copy of the Legal Notice in your email and hereby you are informed to reply back to us within 7 days but sir what shall I do please help me I am also sending the attached PDF file that they have sent to my friends email as an attachment.

Please sir kindly help me out of this situation.