Cheating and taking money by giving fake call letter from reliance jio company

• Last Post 16 November 2018
A S S VaraPrasad posted this 15 November 2018

Sir,am a M.Tech student completed my be in 2016 batch. Stays in Kakinada , Am a job seekers .I got a call from consultancy number 8744843953 date:13/11/2018 .she told your resume is been shortlisted for reliance jio.send your I'd,marks cards,1 passport size photo to this Gmail account:hrvarsha.reliancejio@gmail.com. I did mail. And on 13/11/2018 she called me again and told your document is verified.you will be having telephonic interview slot will from 11am to 3pm so prepare and keep your phone in normal mode pick the call and attend telephonic interview I said ok. And at 11am I got a call from this number:9654232175 (name:Sarika HR) she took interview asking about myself and some general questions.i answers all has per my knowledge.few minutes later she told your selected for reliance jio company .I will send to offer letter but you need to pay 1480 amount as service charge and this will be refundable in your salary.you will be getting 31,500 pay scale. After getting offer letter 7days later company people will call you for training you should attend for 7days and they provide you technical supervisor position. This all will happen if you pay 1480 immediately.i will send offer letter in 10mins.she told to pay via net banking to PRANABH(358102010988091) (UBIN0535818). I payed. After I payed she not even picking my call and not even single response from them.please help me sir/madam take this as serious because only 1days over for this incidence .please do help me they are many other people who also had got cheated by this Fraud consultancy/company.Please do help me sir .I trust this cybercrime and giving complint.please do response and kick this Fraud consultancy/company.help me and help other who suffed from this company/consultancy.

Attached Files

ShafeerHassan posted this 16 November 2018

I have the same incident

but i couldnt pay the amount

Close