I saw a white creta model a 1-2 week before on Olx which was posted by the name major Piyush singh. He quoted the price of fortuner 8.75 .He told me sir please transfer token amount on my account no because so many people are coming. I have transferred 20,000 in sbi acct no as token money. 20289892194. But now his mobile no 9649543799 is unavailable. He told me that i am in Chandigarh right now and if there is any known person here so he can give me token amount before 1 pm. And he even said I'll give u for 7.5 .if u give token before 1pm as other party is coming to finalise the deal. He said that he is working as a major in army and Nd he got transfer in Andaman and Nicobar and he couldn’t take car there and he got huge discount and thats the reason I'm selling for such a low price also I'm Transfer to there .Once he got the amount he told that I'm coming to delhi tomorrow and u can test drive the car and if u dont like it I'll return your money back. The next day onwards his phone was not reachable until today. And I’m send msg also But his Num is not rechable Pls trace his number and identity