Careerboost.pro - A fraud company did a fraud of Rs.30410

• Last Post 16 April 2018
Shilpi sinha posted this 09 January 2018

On 7 December 2017 , I got a call from careerboost.pro(a job consultation company) - 9762183555 at 3:48 pm  that my profile has been selected for few companies and I need to pay registration fees of Rs.4130 for further process .I asked him from where he did he get my number . He told through shine.com where I have registered for job search. He also told that he is calling from Gurgaon where he has his office.Then, I told him to mail the details and said I will think about it and told to call after half an hour . At 4:40 pm again I received the call and asked him the details . I told him to tell the complete procedure how the interview will be scheduled , what are the chances of rejection . If not selected what will be the next step .
He  told - It is an internal hiring process with companies like Capgemini, Cognizant and my profile has already been shared and just the interview needs to be scheduled and position is 100% confirmed(These were the words of the person).
I agreed to pay Rs. 4130 and I paid through website - careerboost.pro. Then he told you will receive a call  from my senior HR official for further process . After 2-3 minutes again I got the call from same number claiming to be HR official . Then I was asked to go to website again and pay for an option called - CB VERIFICATION for which I paid - Rs . 12390 . I was hesitant for this much amount but he told it is a part of verification process and this amount is refundable . Again I was asked to pay Rs.13890.25 for CB DIGITAL PROFILE . I was asking him again and again why this much amount , what happens if I am not selected . He was again and again saying that your job position is confirmed and this amount is completely refundable .
After making all the payment he told I will receive call from the company . But no such call came . This complete procedure seemed a fraud to me .
Then I searched for this website and there were many review comments for it that it is a fake wesbite and some other people were also trapped in it .
Later I tried to call the number from which I got the call and some other person picked up call and said he knows nothing about it and he is speaking from bopodi.

Number from which I got call - 9762183555
Name told by person - Sandeep Khanna
Website - careerboost.pro
Payment taken on name of - Dev IT Solutions (It was appearing on payment gateway of website which was through paytm)
Location told - Gurgaon
Total amount paid - Rs. 30410.25 .

Since then I am continuously following up , they even forwarded me 2 company mails to which I responded but never received a reply . These mail and company mail id's also seem fake created by them only . It seems they don't receive any opening from any company . They just fool people by their fake mail and calls.

Please help me to recover my amount from this fraud. Please tell me how can I cooperate and please take actions against him so that this person don't do the same thing to any other person.

I have all the transaction details with me . 

Please take strong action against this company.

thevoiceindia posted this 16 April 2018

Hello Shilpi,

Sorry to know that you have lost some money on this career boost  fake site. I am in  a process to take legal action against them because I was also cheated by them in the same way. Please email me all the details you have against them to me on op3rationk@gmail.com if you really want your money back and teach them a lesson for cheating you, wasting your time and creating stress to you and me.

If you have any questions please email me and let me know.

Regards,

TheVoice

op3rationk@gmail.com

Close