Careerboost.pro

• Last Post 13 March 2018
MariyaAr posted this 13 March 2018

Hi All, Even I am victim of this fraud.I have read the reviews I have paid 4160rs as registration fees. Being so contious and knowing about frauds I have done blunder for which I am writting it here today. They called me on sat evening around 5:50pm and spoke hell lot.This incident has happened on 10/march/2018. Please stay away from anything which shows you easy route and we all know hard work is only key for individuals success. Let us make a difference together.Do anyone knows how and where we can speak in person to Indian cyber crime branch.Thanks.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes

Hi readers, today I got call at noon time around 1:30 and I have recorded the conversation where I have refused the offer as she has come to the point of security deposit. Please be alert do not panic keep trying and face the interviews.

Friends today I got the call from this number saying mam I am from careerboost.pro and I am from senior department and she was asking me to come online and she will complete all the required verification. Number from which I got call: 9961841212

Close