Carder

• Last Post 10 October 2019
Rohan Dethe posted this 03 August 2019

This guy name is Abhinav bhatia +9195050745470 _-------------------------++++--+----------------------------------

This was the the complaint which I registered in this platform. First I would have thought that this would be only writing complaint there would be not any action towards that but I was wrong today there was phone call to me regarding cyber cell . That already began there movements after registering the complaint yesterday. Today there was call from them. I mentioned them it's was rs 2000 but rs 8000 was due to typing mistake as due to tension. Then have sent me a link to redeem back my rs 2000 the link was right but due error in paytm upi I was unable to get it now leave for a movement. Now I want to get something from my chest because it will mislead u and the innocent like me again.This one was not a single carder , i taught that if he will cheat I must needs a back up so its was other two more. I know that sir u would be fed up of me but after listening to u I want to help u and the others also who thinks carders are real. 1. Abhinav bhatia- +919505074547. He is an mtech cyber crime student. 2. Sumit- +91 8670657917. Amazon I taught he would be working there. 3.Ravvanna- +91 8123703312. 2 Sumit- paytm database is was not shown not a single trace of money transfer . The total amount in my bank moved to paytm wallet was rs 6000 and I taken an additional amount of rs 1500 from my brother because of trust on them as I taught they work in the companies so they have some connection. When I given Abhinav bhatia rs 2000 paytm cash he after 20 min said he will not give me the product along with money . On 3 rs Aug means today he said he mtech cyber crime student. And he is only playing with people poverty status. 3. Sumit- I given him rs 3800 after that he shown that the Amazon will itself deliver the product to my address and send a screen shot .Every day he said delivery will be today but then said next day . 2.Ravvanna - he has given me a some no code he said put in debit in paytm and I will send otp I refused to do that as I taught why he would give a debit card no I taught and realize he should have been stolen because who will give a debit card no so easily and said u worked in Amazon so u only delivery the product to my location and he asked again money I refused to give he than cancell the deal I asked him for refund he never gave that. Ravvanna- - rs I gave is rs 1700 total. After so much of this . 1. Abhinav bhatia-. When he said he will not delivered the product. I told him that I am a cancer patient I want money to my operation and started saying that I will registered a police complaint he said his brother is DSP he will be out from jail and he will punish me for doing that then also u said that I am cancer patient just have some sympathy for me then he give me date of Aug 4 that would be tomorrow now. And I blocked him as he said he will return it. When I unblock him and started again saying that i am a cancer patient please give me back till that time I have loose total amount of rs 7500. So I demanded him rs 8000 I taught he will gave me I was wrong in my part but I already lost my 1 month salary I was empty with nothing to spend on. Depending on my small brother for my expense . I was wrong Abhinav bhatia taken my rs 2000 but I demanded rs 8000 that was the amount which I have been loosen on online fraud. When I started demanding rs 8000 from Abhinav bhatia he refused he said he is mtech student in cyber crime he will put me jail he is an expert he will make Fraud cases and target me in jail for more I was afraid I told so give rs 2000 that I given u. Then he refused he said be prepare if he ask me again he will register a fraud case against me . I was scared as he was a mtech student. The remaining sumit, ravanna was more aggressively toward my conversation so I taught I would be take my money from the other as he also fraud me but he was mtech student. Now sir, yours questions would be I am fool I know that u wasted total rs 7500 on online transaction by paytm. Just give a sec to clarify me. As when u called me u would be difficult to understand my words right that because I am a speech therapy patient and the surgery of speech therapy is quite expensive . I found them in programming group they said they sell smartphones in low amount I taught that I would but from them sell it and raise money for my speech therapy operation. But I lost my 1 month salary of rs 7500.I speak totara (Stammering) even my academic grades are good .I am ashamed of myself as why u was born due to this I fail in SEM 4 as was all clear in all SEM but lack confidence in me who will give me job I have an speech therapy problem. Even my own mom also some time unabke to understand what I am saying. That was the only reason I fell for them. Just imagine sir once, At the age of 20 u speak totara (stammering) u will loose hope at some point in u r life. Having good grades.I fall because I thought by having products at cheap price I will sell it and do my operation. 1. Abhinav bhatia- mtech student in cyber crime. He frightened me by his degree and DSP brother he has . I am registering complaint against him even he has high power with him I don't know he will be punished or he will kill me . But he is just utilizing others as a toy . Because of his education qualification, DSP BROTHER, family power which he had, now I am prepared for my own grave because I don't have anything to loose now. U can said it's is my fault but just put yourself in my place and imagine to live a life of stammering individual. My contact number is - 9892632754 If I leave them now they will utilize there power as crush down the many individuals like me born defective by human, poverty line and so many .

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Rohan Dethe posted this 03 August 2019

Please take serious action about them.

RanjanaDethe posted this 10 October 2019

Abhinav bhatia guy is still on WhatsApp . He is not catched till now. He is still fooling people that he work in Amazon/ Flipkart and looted innocent individual. He offers discounts on product that are not able to seen while online and say that he is classified seller and cheat them.

RanjanaDethe posted this 10 October 2019

He also cheated my own son for regarding a smartphone.

Close