This guy name is Abhinav bhatia +9195050745470 He has taken my rs 8000 for a mobile spec I was so fool I trusted him and given after now it's nearly a month he never given me a product as he is using VPN I am unable to track him he doesn't block me but make fun of me . Now I realize I fault . But the rest also should not be under in shadow that why I am sharing his WhatsApp no it's is active linked to paytm and bank account so sir I request to catch him and please refund my rs 8000 . He his using others just as a fun. I think that I will buy expensive phone and sell so that I can manage my college fee but I got cheated . I know my fault now but sir or anyone who readed this his no is linked to back account, Aadhar card,paytm and is active so just catch him we are fool that just dream to be rich by a wrong path. I realize my fault but other also , if he escaped now so he will use other people's to benefit himself. So just caught him I has his photograph also. Message me 8689895436 for more details about him