Captcha work fraud

• Last Post 06 July 2021
SaikhMuktadir posted this 15 September 2020

The link of agreement which was shared by company not opening . After few day a mail received with some legal information. There was a contact number I call ed that person and he told me to clear 7500 amount as per the agreement. In this Covid situation it is very difficult to search a job in the same time this fraud company demanding me for the money. 

Please sir, suggest , is this serious issue or its fake.

Please check the details which I received from the fraud company.

This Intimation LETTER Informs you That  PRC SOLUTION  Company has filed a case under the  SECTION of 73-74-75 of INDIAN contract ACT 1872 for contract breach against you as  under law that mention on THE AGREEMENT that if you have not SUCCEEDED ON YOUR JOB Then YOU HAVE TO PAY THE PENALTY AMOUNT.   
Remedies for breach of contract.

• Sec 73 - compensation for loss or damage caused by breach of contract proximate losses not remote/indirect losses.
  • Sec 74 -  compensation for breach of contract Where penalty specified.
  • Sec 75 - party who is rightfully rescinding is entitled for compensation.

IPC SECTION 

• SECTION-406-Punishment for criminal breach of trust.—Whoever commits criminal breach of trust shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years, or with fine, or with both.

The above sections are implemented on you regarding you did not full-fill the terms and condition of your agreement..

Note :- If you are not closing this matter out of court settlement then after clearing this matter you have to attend in the court through physically with your advocate.   

Advocate Abhijeet Bhandari
Mo. No. 
Vapi Civil Court 
Chamber No - 301
  National Hwy 848-B, Near Jalaram Temple,  Imran Nagar, Asopalav, 

Vapi, Gujarat - 396191 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SaikhMuktadir posted this 26 September 2020

Hi Team, Thanks for your support. It is really good work to support the people in this types of case. Again Thanks for resolve my issue.

ADITYAANAND posted this 26 September 2020

@SaikhMuktadir Hello....kindly tell me how did your problem got resolved. I am also facing the same issue. Threatening call from advocate.

Nayan Parab posted this 24 October 2020

@shaikhMuktadir Hi kindly let me know how ur prblm get soleved as I am also facing same problem

Nayan Parab posted this 24 October 2020

Hi please let me know how ur prblm get solved as I am facing same prblm

MaheshDeshpande posted this 05 November 2020

I'm also facing ..

AltafBalkhi posted this 24 November 2020

@shaikhMuktadir Hi kindly let me know how ur prblm get soleved as I am also facing same problem

AltafBalkhi posted this 24 November 2020

Hi kindly let me know how ur prblm get soleved as I am also facing same problem

AswathyVibin posted this 22 December 2020

Hi please let me know how ur prblm get solved as I am facing same prblm

MamtaVaishnav posted this 22 December 2020

Hello pls help how can I resolve this I m also facing this problem

MamtaVaishnav posted this 22 December 2020

Hello sir .. I received that mail today .how can I resolve it ...

This Intimation LETTER Informs you That Reqroots Technology Company has filed a case under the SECTION of 73-74-75 of INDIAN contract ACT 1872 for contract breach against you as under law that mention on THE AGREEMENT that if you have not SUCCEEDED ON YOUR JOB Then YOU HAVE TO PAY THE PENALTY AMOUNT.

Remedies for breach of contract. Sec 73 - compensation for loss or damage caused by breach of contract proximate losses not remote/indirect losses. Sec 74 - compensation for breach of contract Where penalty specified. Sec 75 - party who is rightfully rescinding is entitled for compensation. IPC SECTION SECTION-406-Punishment for criminal breach of trust.—Whoever commits criminal breach of trust shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years, or with fine, or with both. The above sections are implemented on you regarding you did not full-fill the terms and condition of your agreement..

Note :- If you are not closing this matter out of court settlement then after clearing this matter you have to attend in the court through physically with your advocate.

Advocate Abhijeet Bhandari Vapi Civil Court Chamber No - 301 National Hwy 848-B, Near Jalaram Temple, Imran Nagar, Asopalav, Vapi, Gujarat - 39619

NainaSharma posted this 24 March 2021

I m facing the same prblm sir...please help me out in this ..

BhaveshNavale posted this 28 April 2021

Me too facing the same issue please help

DEEPAKVERMA . CLUB posted this 07 May 2021

Can You call me @ 7457982252 Because today I'm facing same problem

RakhiKumari posted this 10 May 2021

I'm also facing same problem.. please let me know how to resolve this problem.. please

dollyShekh posted this 17 May 2021

I'm also facing same problem .... please sir help me .how to resolve this problem ... please

dollyShekh posted this 17 May 2021

I'm also facing same problem please help me how to resolve this problem please sir

ShrutiSharma posted this 21 May 2021

Yesterday I got a call from alok varma he is also demanding for money ..and he talks with me ina very rude way ...he also send me the intimation letter with same address.

ShrutiSharma posted this 21 May 2021

This is fraud dolly Sheikh ....just complaint for them in cyber crime . firstly warned them to not to call you again

JAYADHAARNI posted this 01 June 2021

I'm also facing the same issue now. How did you solve your problem?

JAYADHAARNI posted this 01 June 2021

The same is happening to me today. Is everything alright now? How did you solve this issue?

Anityampati posted this 06 July 2021

I am also facing the same issue. How did you resolve this issue?

Close