An unknown Lady asked my mobile and called 18001022241 and noted down Unique code from VM-HULWIN

• Last Post 29 July 2019
NischithShetty posted this 27 November 2017

Hi,

A Lady asked for my mobile, I thought she was in some urgent problem and gave my phone, when i got back the phone i observed that she called troll free number 18001022241 and noted down the unique code which was sent from VM-HULWIN stating "Thank you for contacting HUL. Your Unique code is 5******* "

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Mohamed Aabideen posted this 13 February 2018

Same thing happened to me

ArulPandi posted this 17 February 2018

Hi,

A Lady asked for my mobile, I thought she was in some urgent problem and gave my phone, when i got back the phone i observed that she called troll free number 18001022241 and noted down the unique code which was sent from VM-HULWIN stating "Thank you for contacting HUL. Your Unique code is 5**

OMRai posted this 26 February 2018

KK posted this 03 March 2018

Which area your are

FuadAbdul Hameed posted this 26 March 2018

Same thing happened to me today....

VijayanNanjai posted this 06 April 2018

Same thing happened to me on today at Tirunelveli new Bus stand,

Any problem raised due to this situation?

NikhithaP posted this 21 April 2018

Same thing happened with me also. A group of ladies were sitting and they told me to give a miss call to their company. I thought it was some kind of emergency and dialled the number. Later she told me to tell the unique number which came in the message.

VijayaGanesh posted this 25 April 2018

BalaSan posted this 26 April 2018

A group of ladies were sitting and they told me to give a miss call to this toll free no. I thought it was some kind of emergency and dialled the number. Later she told me to tell the unique number which came in the message.

AmirPagdiwale posted this 04 May 2018

Sem problem

MassTirunelveli posted this 18 May 2018

same problem

PurabiBhattacharya posted this 25 May 2018

Same thing happened to me today. What is hulwin?

Boddu VarunChowdary posted this 30 June 2018

same thing happened to me

KrishnaPatel posted this 10 July 2018

same thing happened to me

Ramakrishna posted this 10 July 2018

Same thing what will do...

JayaSankar posted this 28 August 2018

Same thing happened to me in Rajahmundry when I was coming out from the bank this afternoon.

JayaSankar posted this 28 August 2018

Same thing happened to me in Rajahmundry when I was coming out from the bank this afternoon.

KamalDhalia posted this 29 August 2018

Same thing happened to me today 11:15 state:- punjab, dist:- ludhiana, Near islam ganj...

KamalDhalia posted this 29 August 2018

Even today, the same thing happened with me 11:15 pm State: - Punjab, dist: - Ludhiana, near Islam Ganj ... woman dial number 18001211563 get maximum 9 digits and write second page ...

VinaySharma posted this 11 January 2019

Same thing happened to me in faridabad. A group of women carrying bike bag with surfexcel label asked me to dial a number

Show More Posts

Close