H5.Triumph.Cloud Reviews & Complaints- Online Fraud & Payment Not Refunded; H5 Triumph Cloud

I got a text message about work from home job with whats app link. I clicked on it and my whats app opened with the number +[Protected]he said his name is pandit. there he texted about the work as it is an e-commerce website where you need to work with amazon to increase the sales….

And he said I will teach you how to complete the task within 2-3 minutes to make money...and he said in order to understand the better about making money first you need to register an account after registering 68 rupees will be automatically registered into your account he said.

Later he messaged me like there are 3 small tasks that is 1. top up with 200 rupees, complete the task& earn commission of 200 rupees then withdraw 400 rupees immediately to your account.

2.top up with 500 rupees, complete the task& earn commission of 350 rupees then withdraw 850 rupees immediately to your account.

2.top up with 1000 rupees, complete the task& earn commission of 600 rupees then withdraw 1600 rupees immediately to your account.

later he sends me the link and said to be in contact with a person as it is a task manager in the telegram app they will help you complete the task.

From here the scam starts....

Requesting you people to please help me to get my money back i.e. 42,480 rupees where I have taken from others and also by listing their words I took loan and now interest is going high day to day.

1. Initially the task manager who is in the telegram app (nadhiya) told me you need to complete 4 tasks later you can withdraw amount within 3-5 minutes.

2. After completion of 4 tasks I told her as my tasks are completed so I can withdraw money like that. Then she said wait I will check and conform.

3. She texted me like I have verified with merchant you need to complete 7 seven tasks then only you can withdraw money she said.

4. I asked first you said 4 tasks now its seven how can I do just cancel those orders I requested. She said it a computer generated one and we can do anything now. You can get money only if you finish the task.

5. Ok as I need my money I have decided to complete tasks and send money to their account to recharge my account. After completing that 7th task my account which I created in their website has become zero.

6. I asked the task manger why the amount is zero ,she said the merchant will pay you all the amount in the final so you please continue she said. I asid all my seven tasks are completed pay back my money I requested.

7. Again she said it’s not yet completed again in the sevent task there are 2 parts which you has to complete she said.

8. Ok I have done that also as I need money back. Again they are telling me to do again one task and making me o keep on investing money in their app.

9. I got angry I told her if you are not going to return my money I am going to file a case on you. Even then they are not worried. And keep on asking me to invest money as then have no intentions to pay back my money.

Please help me in returning my money as I borrowed from others and taken loan. My total amount is 391000 rupees….