I ms. Trupti Adkar I got notifications on Instagram that there is part time job on Amazon so I applied for that and link diverted to WhatsApp to maita name person’s chat box she said she is Custmer support of Amazon and she will help me to earn money. Firstly on 21st September 22 she told me to recharge rs100 so that you’ll get 200rs and I did the same and really I got rs200 within 5 mints (and they trapped me) after getting money I thought it’s trustworthy so immediately she ask me to do another transaction but I didn’t do that time. Next that means today on 22nd September 22 in morning she msg me to start the transaction ( due to previous transaction payment I had faith on her) I started with rs200 recharge there I got task of 6 orders and she told me I have to complete all the 6 orders then only I’ll get my money back to complete all the 6 orders I had paid 24000rs now the task is completed but she is asking more 20000rs to withdraw my own money… that time I felt that there is something suspicious so I googled and found many people like me are got trapped in this fraud/scam! Respected Consumer Court and Cyber Team of our country I humbly request you kindly catch that all people and give us our money back (I’m attaching the payment screenshots which I paid to this mall platform)