Dearest Beloved,

Your mail below was received wholeheartedly and it is good to know that you are ready to carry out this charity work. I wanted someone who will understand me very well that is why I chose you. I will always pray for you and ask God to give you divine grace and strength to carry out this great assignment but all I beg of you is you be very honest, devote your time to this and ensure that you receive this payment on or before 14 days which is the mandate I gave to my personal Lawyer Mr. Richard Curtis whom you are to contact immediately so he will assist in processing the legal documents required to claim this deposit in your name within the shortest period of time. The document will transfer ownership of fund to you with legal backing to the claim of the said amount.

Kindly help me and have this whole fund in your position, you can build a neither school nor safe house in your own country for the less privilege around you. I really believed in you that you have all things you needed in life but think about poor ones around you that doesn't have, let the God you worship use you and help poor ones around you and the God you worship will always bless you.

Please I have no much time with me again in this world, let’s start processing this transfer only with you before my last surgery which I believe not to survive so that you will have this $3.8Million USD as my next of kin in your position within few banking working days. Believe me; this will surely end soonest before you know it and this whole fund will surely be in your position.

Below are the information of my lawyer, you should try to contact him today via email and also give him a call.

Contact person: Richard Curtis OF Curtis Chambers Of Legal Representatives Telephone: +1(516) 577-0290 Email: richardchamber@officialcurtis.com

I attached to this mail is my recent photos so you can see how this deadly disease has eaten me up. It is very important you contact my Lawyer Mr.Richard Curtis over the phone immediately you receive this mail on his telephone number above.or send him emails immediately.

Reply to this mail immediately after you contact Him. God Bless You. Yours sincerely, Mrs. Aisha M.

On Tue, 25 Jun, 2019, 4:28 PM Mrs. Aisha M. Mrs. Aisha M., wrote: Dear Beloved Friend,

I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. I saw your contact number through a search I did in all Asian Networking Services and foreign trade departments. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, my name is Mrs. Aisha M. am contacting you because I don’t have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you, I am married to My husband who worked with Libyan embassy in United States for ten years before he died in the year 2014.we were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.

Since his death I decided not to remarry again, when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $3.8M, (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in USA Bank presently this money is still in Bank. He made this money available for exportation of gold from Oro East Mining Inc. Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the period of two months due to I have been recently diagnosed with Adenocarcinoma Cancer and the doctor said I have less than eight weeks to live. Whoever that wants to serve god must serve him in spirit and truth because god is the most high; please always be prayerful all through your life.

The one that disturbs me most is my cancer sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money and the gold to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 10% percent of the total money for your personal use while 90% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage.

I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not good not even good at all because they are the one that responsible for the death of my late husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death. I grew up as an orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member, just to Endeavour that the name of god is maintained... am doing this so that god will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in States and I will send authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money that is if you assure me honestly that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Also I want you to go and meet the bank manager one on one for the claim because I don’t need any delay; if you are ready to claim the fund I need you to go and see with your eyes.

Hoping to receive your reply.
Yours sincerely I receive your email and very pleased with your reply,i have informed my lawyer about your willingness please kindly contact my lawyer via email for further process and fellow up with him because every instruction has been given to him because of my health issues, I will not always be able to reply but my lawyer will and my spirit will be with you Below are the information of my lawyer, you should try to contact him today via email and also give him a call.

Contact person: Richard Curtis OF Curtis Chambers Of Legal Representatives Telephone: +1(917) 924-1837 Email: richardchamber@officialcurtis.com

God Bless You. Yours sincerely, Mrs. Aisha M

On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 at 16:44,