Online Scam

• Last Post 25 May 2022
AdithyaShourie posted this 17 May 2022

I have ordered on Kavyashop.in, a 10 kg of Banginapalli Mangoes for Rs. 705/- inclusive of delivery and taxes on May 16, 2022 . I was promised a 24 hour delivery. It has been more than 1 day since the order and i am unable to contact or open their website. When i searched the Google, it was reported as fake and fraudulent website. 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SumanJanveja posted this 19 May 2022

I am also victim of fraud Suman Janveja 9455004737

RohittSharma posted this 25 May 2022

I was also scammed of Rupees 1500/- at Kavya Shop for Mangos and Shoes, BUT i contacted my Bank and raised a Fraud. Today after 15 days, My money has been refunded by Kavya Shop (Om fashion). My advise is that you also contact your respective banks and raise Fraud complaints, and try to recover your money.

VishalTamra posted this 25 May 2022

I was also victim of Kavyashop.in 

I have purchased mango  on dated 15.05.2022 vide order number 16386 and paid online Rs. 505.04 for 10 kg keasr mango's (purchase confirmation copy attached)

but till date no response by the site Kavyashop.in and also not responding my mail regarding delivery of above said order of mangos.

Please don't purchase items from the above fraud site. 

Also suggest me the solution if any regarding the above fraud committed by Kavyashop.in 

Attached Files

Close