My name is Pankaj Thakur and yesterday dated 16th mar was watching reels on Instagram then i got an advertisement from brand name of Amazon and they were offering part-time job i though to earn something then i got message on WhatsApp from a lady Mary (Cont# 99025-69247) and saying she was hiring manager from amazon partners and she asked few basic details ex; name, job & age only then provide a link (https://mall9855.com/index/user/register/invite_code/ZSXDGB.html) which took me to the registration page and after registration got a bonus of rs 80. then she asked me to recharge/reload my account on that link with rs. 200 to earn 250 rupees. then i did the same and got that money in return too after completing 2 tasks assigned by her then she gave a number of another lady who was available on Telegram named "Eidem (cont# 852-6376-1309 & user name is DS999678) who gave me 6 tasks and for completing those tasks i had to reload money in that account and then after completing all tasks she asked me to connect some other lady named Himani (Cont # +44 7935-088-448 & user name on telegram is DS888001) who asking me to pay taxes of rs 36260 against the income i earned through completing tasks. i have been keep on saying to deduct tax from available balance so that i can withdraw my earned money but every time i am trying to withdraw money giving me error to pay taxes. so, just because of all this acitvity fraud of rs. around 80000 is been taken from me and i am stuck. 

please help in geting this resolved or look into this as these people doing scams very smoothly with many peoples.