I saw the ad on a social media platform about part-time work for Amazon Retail Services South Africa Pty Ltd and I enquired. I got response and created an account. I didn't succeed in working this account as I wasn't coached well in it but I registered a secondary account and was assigned a very active and helpful tutor to grab tasks and complete orders. The first mission went off well with 5tasks assigned and a recharge of R200 from me. I made some profit/commission but couldn't withdraw as I didn't know what I was doing. I was quickly assigned 10 more tasks that I'm struggling to complete as the orders keep increasing and requiring more funds from me. I went back to the first account I had created just to verify the validity of this platform and after a recharge of R200 I successfully completed the tasks and managed to withdraw my commission. So I went back to the secondary account and pushed to complete tasks with a few more recharges but I'm now stuck unable to complete the remaining tasks as I don't have anymore funds to recharge the mall account. The tutor assigned to me is very active and helpful but insists I get more money to recharge and complete the tasks assigned to me so that I can withdraw the commission I've made from tasks already completed. She is even offering to assist me financially to complete the last task if I can recharge 11k to complete the second last task assigned to me. I feel doomed... Somebody please help