Allegis Services (India) Private Limited - Fraud

• Last Post 05 March 2023
RavindraMahurkar posted this 26 January 2023

I lost 45K today in Allegis Services (India) Private Limited Fraud

I got msg on WhatsApp about work from home job..in that they will give project to like YouTube videos... After every 3 likes they will give 150...i got money then they given more project.. I was getting 150... total i earned 4200...after that they asked me to pay 1000 which i will get return with commission 1300. I paid it.. then they asked to pay me 8300... And to withdraw all the amount with commission i have to complete one more task where i have to pay 30300...so for getting the money i paid 30300..then tutor misguided me.. because of her mistake we occurred loss...then again they asked to pay 39300 because task not completed...they promised that i will get my all money in my bank account back with commission..if i pay more 39300...

Again n again they are asking to pay and not returning my money back... I have lost my 45000 in this scam...so please be aware of this fraud company...

N if anyone can help me to get my money back...will be really thankful...

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
luxurymm posted this 26 January 2023

Same here but different company, i got stuck in global chat platform and lot more company is there. I got another message from Elys gaming with the same process. I think there are more frauds are there

AbhishekBhambri posted this 27 January 2023

Hi @luxurymm i also got scam thorough gcp telegram and got lost lacs rupees do you know how to get it back

CrimeBranch posted this 28 January 2023

Dear, Whatsapp evidence by whatsapp on 7091337289. Never share any personal information and never download any app.

LaxmiDhakal posted this 10 February 2023

I also scammed by elys game group in telegram. Guys can you please help us

SatishPadiyachi posted this 05 March 2023

Is there any way you can get the scammed money back?

likhitkumar posted this 05 March 2023

Pls guys who ever lost money complaint in 1930

likhitkumar posted this 05 March 2023

And guys i fell you are need to create this situation as to known all the people like MINISTERS AND polices, by using social media, pls guys support

Close